World Wide WaterGardeners Trader System - Detailed Feedback
Detailed Comment Please read the comments below. I sent them out to him in good faith All I was asking for is my shipping money back. He was the only person that had a problem with what I sent them...

04/04\11 Thank you ive been wanting baby doll lotus for a couple years now  I will mail you your money when i get them
 promise

Joey

04/14/11

I would not call them tubers they were runners I will send you the shipping plus a little extra but there not worth 8 dollars a peice they would have been if they were fat tubers
Ill get the money on its way

Joey
04/18/11

yep went and got the money order this morning i have misplaced your address can you pm me  you address again im sorry its taking so long Ive really had alot going on the past week

Joey

04\23/11

Could you please not panic I have alot going on right now personally with my family im not going to go into detail cause frankly its none of your business I have a perfect reputation here ask anyone I cant see anyone hurting that bad for 8 dollars I already have your money order I just havent had the time to fill it out and send it please give me a lil bit let things slow down a bit for me youll get it

04/28/11

do what you feel you have to do they werent what i was expecting anyways  neg feedback goes both ways so stop the threats im tired of getting messages from you as well but like i said i got the money order just havent had the time to fill it out but whatever man
Comment by: Pond Boy
Return to Trader Ratings