Author Topic: WHO IS YOUR BEST FRIEND  (Read 2147 times)

Offline Esther

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Members
  • With us since: 05/01/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
WHO IS YOUR BEST FRIEND
« on: December 04, 2009, 07:36:33 AM »
Just put your dog and your spouse in the trunk of your car and open it 15 minutes later. Who is happiest to see you?

Offline mascot

• Trade Count: (3)
  • Members
  • With us since: 16/06/2007
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: WHO IS YOUR BEST FRIEND
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2009, 09:04:44 AM »
LOL!   lol lol lol

But then again, if I leave Rocky for a period of time, he will hiss at me when I finally come home.  But a girlfriend will kiss me when I come home  (I think...I can't recall if that is correct since it's been so long!)
I'm broke and can't afford to pay attention, so you might have to lend me an ear.

Offline Esther

• Members
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2009, 09:08:18 AM »
So I wouldn't suggest you put Rocky and the girlfriend in the trunk. LOL

Offline mascot

• Members
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2009, 10:11:48 AM »
well, you did learn a little about my last relationship woes, so now that I think about it.....   

lol
I'm broke and can't afford to pay attention, so you might have to lend me an ear.

Offline Esther

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2009, 10:32:28 AM »
OK, let me rethink what I said. Just let Rocky out.

Offline Kittyzee

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2009, 11:08:34 AM »
Hey Esther, that's what I was going to say!   :D
LuAnn

There are things you do because they feel right & they may make no sense & they may make no money & it may be the real reason we are here:  to love each other & to eat each other's cooking & say it was good.  ~  Brian Andreas 

American Ponders Watergardening
American Ponders Pond and Koi Forum

Offline livetogarden

• Trade Count: (14)
  • Members
  • With us since: 11/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2009, 01:22:19 PM »
Esther....you crack me up sometimes.  lol lol lol lol
And not only is your dog happiest to see you, they never argue with you, even if you did something stupid or wrong.....they never act like you're from another planet, etc., etc.
I love my husband but he isn't as 'unconditional' as my dogs. :)
zone 5b

Offline Esther

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2009, 07:03:46 PM »
On the other hand, my DH doesn't kick me in the head during the night with his toenails or poop on my mauve carpet when I leave him alone and forget to block it off.

Darn dog sleeps on a pillow at the head of the bed between DH and I. Smokey stretches sometimes in his sleep and ends up poking me right in the head and waking me up. Makes me mad. Then, if I let him in the living room while I go away, he poops there whether he's pooped already that day. He even has an open doggie door in that room and can get outside if he needs to. He uses it all the time when I'm there!!!!!! He never does it in any other room.

Offline mascot

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2009, 09:09:14 PM »
On the other hand, my DH doesn't kick me in the head during the night with his toenails or poop on my mauve carpet when I leave him alone and forget to block it off.

and please, Esther, when your DH does start doing this, we don't want to know, okay?  lol

Offline Kittyzee

• Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2009, 05:47:03 AM »
Ah, jeez.... lol
LuAnn

There are things you do because they feel right & they may make no sense & they may make no money & it may be the real reason we are here:  to love each other & to eat each other's cooking & say it was good.  ~  Brian Andreas 

American Ponders Watergardening
American Ponders Pond and Koi Forum

Offline PondmaninAL

• Trade Count: (10)
  • Members
  • Pond God
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2009, 05:58:38 PM »
Esther, what I want to know is why you locked your husband and dog in the trunk? lol lol lol

If I locked my wife and dog in the trunk, I would try to figure how to get the dog out first so I could ge away before my wife got out because she would kill me for locking her in the trunk. :(
Happy ponding,
Scott o(

ALABAMA!! 2010 BCS National Champion!!

[img width= height= alt=Click for Odenville, Alabama Forecast" border="0" height="100" width="150]http://weathersticker.wunderground.com/weathersticker/miniStates/language/www/US/AL/Odenville.gif[/img]

If you think that your question is dumb, imagine how totally stupid you will look if you don't ask it.

Offline Esther

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2009, 05:43:41 AM »
Smarty pants!!

Offline PondmaninAL

• Trade Count: (10)
  • Members
  • Pond God
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2009, 04:43:56 PM »
Happy ponding,
Scott o(

ALABAMA!! 2010 BCS National Champion!!

[img width= height= alt=Click for Odenville, Alabama Forecast" border="0" height="100" width="150]http://weathersticker.wunderground.com/weathersticker/miniStates/language/www/US/AL/Odenville.gif[/img]

If you think that your question is dumb, imagine how totally stupid you will look if you don't ask it.

Offline miguynmkoi

• Trade Count: (14)
  • Members
  • Smile!
  • With us since: 23/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2009, 11:04:50 AM »
I love my husband but he isn't as 'unconditional' as my dogs.

I agree and I don't even own a dog!  :D ::)

Offline Oceanbum

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2009, 06:48:55 AM »
Something tells me if I locked my hubby in the trunk of the car for 15 minutes he'd be pretty ticked when I let him out!!! No, I guess I wouldn't be letting him out. He knows enough about cars he'd be out before the 15 minutes were up and he'd be pretty steamed!!! But I hope the dog would be happy to see me, even if she is a Daddy's girl!!!
Becky

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"