Author Topic: In case you don't know me.  (Read 666 times)

Offline Esther

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Members
  • With us since: 05/01/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
In case you don't know me.
« on: March 22, 2010, 08:49:35 AM »
I am on Facebook and they have all these silly quizzes. This one was called something about a birthday number. All I did was say I was born on the 4 day of the month and this is the result. It is so close to me, it's scarey.

You are very stubborn, (just ask Pete) very hard working but unlucky in important matters in life, very cool and helpful. You might repel people away from you, (Yup I do with my strong opinions) you may cause nuisance to others if you are a man, as you gifted are with understanding other people's problems. If you are a ...girl, you excel in your studies  and arts (I don't know about this one. I never tried to excel at studies so have no idea if I could or not). If you are a guy you spend most of your time with girlfriends and you tend to have too much fun with your mates & girls. Your friends will spend your time & money and get on with their life and you will be left empty handed .  So be careful! You love to spend. (I do but am not a spender.) Your positive side is that you are always around to help family and friends. (Love to help and give.) You always fall in love with those younger than you. (husband #1 was 18 months younger. Pete is 4 years & 5 mo.) You often live with disappointments but you will take good care of your family. (Yup, that's me) You need to be careful of people who will take advantage of your kind heart. (Does that include tenants?) And beware of your relationships too. You are radical, patient, persistent, and a bit old-fashioned, you live with foundation & order. (TRUE TRUE TRUE)

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"