Author Topic: for my koi  (Read 2451 times)

Offline xxxgotchipsxxx

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 09/04/2009
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
for my koi
« on: February 13, 2010, 06:10:50 AM »
MODERATORS REDIRECT IF NESSASSARY   wellllllllllllll  i got all the stuff laser cut so i can build my custom tank out of aluminum and acrylic<<<spelling lol   like i said before its going to be 50 to 55 gallons....  butttttttttttttttt  its just a holding tank till they get bigger so i can put them in the pond... well i also got to wait till it gets warmer.... we got 6inches of snow last night here in fayetteville NC   its a shocker to me also lol...  i couldnt wait to put them in a bigger tank sooooooooooo...   i bought a tank lol 55gal     omggg theyyyy love it i got 6 koi 4 goldies 5 live plants ... ohhh and when i planted the new plants in the tank.. guess what???  a tiny crab was in the plants lollllllll sooooooooooooo i guess ima be taking care of a crab also lol    my big koi in the tank tried to eat him but the crab was lil too big to fit in his mouth..   im sure if he could of sucked it in it would of been gone tho....   im staring at me fishies now ... sooo relaxing i love it

Offline OldMarine

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • OldMarine
  • With us since: 25/11/2009
    • View Profile
    • My pond pictures
Re: for my koi
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2010, 07:20:46 AM »
Did you say, you got crabs?

Happy ponding,

Rich   :raining: :raining:
OldMarine
SSgt. Rich Kruger
Tacoma, WA., Zone 8
My pics at; http://picasaweb.google.com/oldmarine1969

Offline miguynmkoi

• Trade Count: (14)
  • Members
  • Smile!
  • With us since: 23/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2010, 12:08:24 PM »
Share a photo for us to see!  8)

Offline Rad Michelle

• Trade Count: (16)
  • Members
  • hakuna matata
  • With us since: 08/05/2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2010, 11:42:13 AM »
yeah i wana see a picture O0

Offline PondmaninAL

• Trade Count: (10)
  • Members
  • Pond God
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2010, 09:22:08 AM »
I built my troughs out of treated lumber and plywood except for one which I will end up rebuilding later. They're not all set back up right now but here's some pics from when they were.

The first is the shallow 4x8 for marginals. It is set up with all the marginals now.

The next is of the whole set up including the 4x10 tank that I built for koi and tilapia. It is being stored at the moment.

The next is a 4x4 shallow for marginals. It is stored right now as well.

The next is the 3x4 plant filter which is being stored. This is one that I plan to rebuild bigger.

And finally, this is just a skirt that I made from aged treated lumber that use to be an old boat dock.

I plan to do a similar skirting around the blue stock tank as well.
Happy ponding,
Scott o(

ALABAMA!! 2010 BCS National Champion!!

[img width= height= alt=Click for Odenville, Alabama Forecast" border="0" height="100" width="150]http://weathersticker.wunderground.com/weathersticker/miniStates/language/www/US/AL/Odenville.gif[/img]

If you think that your question is dumb, imagine how totally stupid you will look if you don't ask it.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"