Author Topic: Something a little different over this pond!!!  (Read 2178 times)

Offline happyfishgirl

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 24/07/2010
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Something a little different over this pond!!!
« on: July 29, 2010, 06:35:57 AM »
]

Offline PondmaninAL

• Trade Count: (10)
  • Members
  • Pond God
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: Something a little different over this pond!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2010, 07:14:35 PM »
Here is a picture of my pond - however if you notice we built a pergola over it. It helps shade it during the hot summer and it also helps by keeping the herons out of it! Instead of using boards like the typical pergola we used exhaust pipe. My husband owns an auto garage and welded the pipes together to make them about 14 feet in length.
We zig-zagged them from beginning to end. In the summer we can weave the tarp through them to give our pond shade. It actually works really well.  Hope you enjoy!!!

I don't know what happened to your pic but here is the text part of your post. Try to repost the pic, I'd like to see it.
Happy ponding,
Scott o(

ALABAMA!! 2010 BCS National Champion!!

[img width= height= alt=Click for Odenville, Alabama Forecast" border="0" height="100" width="150]http://weathersticker.wunderground.com/weathersticker/miniStates/language/www/US/AL/Odenville.gif[/img]

If you think that your question is dumb, imagine how totally stupid you will look if you don't ask it.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"