Author Topic: Kevin  (Read 869 times)

Offline Esther

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Members
  • With us since: 05/01/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Kevin
« on: May 19, 2010, 01:54:29 PM »
has worked in several different capacities for an organization that produces books, music, TV and radio programs for several years. A while back he was producing a radio show here locally but it was decided it would go back to Chicago and he opted not to go with it. PHEW!! So his company assured him he would have work, just not anything deffinate or set in cement for a while. Just last week they told him he would be given the "title" of assistant producer and editor of one or their shows. There was no raise but they have been so good to him during Braeden's illness anyway.

Last year they planted a tree in an area where Kevin walks by each day in memory of Braeden. It is a Dogwood and has blossomed almost exactly during the time of the anniversary of Braeden's passing and his birthday. I think there are different types of Dogwoods but don't know which one this is.

Offline Holldoll

• Trade Count: (8)
  • Members
  • With us since: 11/09/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: Kevin
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2010, 06:02:16 PM »
Congratulations to Kevin! That's a beautiful plant. What a lovely way to remember Braeden.

Offline Esther

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Members
  • With us since: 05/01/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2010, 06:23:37 PM »
Joyce sent me an article about the traditional meaning of Dogwood trees and it was very moving for me. I sent it on to Kevin and Dawn.

Offline KatFish

• Trade Count: (6)
  • Members
  • With us since: 20/05/2008
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2010, 05:10:06 AM »
How nice  o(:-)

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"