Author Topic: The song is now on mp3 format so anyone can download it and listen to it...  (Read 5438 times)

Offline HOWELL

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 15/06/2008
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: Had a fun weekend...
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2010, 08:08:12 PM »
Hahaha...yeah I meant that...
Scott I'll miss you buddy... :(

Offline HOWELL

• Members
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2010, 09:10:36 PM »
I am going to put up the song as soon as I realized how...

Offline Esther

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Members
  • With us since: 05/01/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2010, 08:08:17 AM »
waiting.

Offline HOWELL

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 26, 2010, 08:30:07 AM »
Hhahaha esther be patient I still have no idea in how to upload it..

Offline Esther

• Members
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 26, 2010, 09:41:36 AM »
Go to the technical help sub forum and ask a techie there. Would it use a USB cable or have a card?

By the way,,,,,I'M MELTING!! We've been banging around high 80s now for several days with humitity in high 70s and tightwad here won't turn on the AC. I figure if I get used to AC this early in the summer, I'll end up paying for it all summer. Last summer we used it a half day once. Nice electric bills, those. I'm not running one of my little fountain pots on the deck either for a change. Or maybe only use it if company is coming. Also trying to decide whether or not to use the birdbath with the "frog pile" fountain. We also have another frog pile fountain I suppose I won't use. That would cut out 3 little pumps running continually.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2010, 09:45:44 AM by Esther »

Offline HOWELL

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 26, 2010, 11:05:28 AM »
I have on my pc...but don't know how to upload it to the forum and I don;t have a youtube account to upload it besides that I don't want that many people hearing it.

Offline HOWELL

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 26, 2010, 08:18:48 PM »
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DV04L1HR
Y'all can download it from here...oh gosh I am scared...hope the bad quality and me being scare will not show that much during the song...I barely knew the lyrics and well hope you laugh of it or even bash on it...lol.

Offline HOWELL

• Members
    • View Profile
BTW have to use your left speaker because it was recorded in mono...

Offline Esther

• Members
    • View Profile
Hey boy, I'm proud of you. I was surprised, in a good way. You didn't sound scared. You have a style all your own and that is good. Your timing was perfect and your notes hit right on.

We know you are afraid. But can you tell us what you are afraid of? Not being good enough. Having people make fun of you? I'll just say that there are professionals out there and I wonder how on earth they ever got there. I'm gonna have Pete listen. He's not really musical but loves country and 60s. I'll tell ya what he thinks.

Offline HOWELL

• Members
    • View Profile
Hahaha so you listened to it...
Thanks for saying that but you said you were going to say I was good even if I wasn't...lol.
And yes I am always afraid of not being good enough and in everything not just in this.
Thanks esther...hope you did like it..

Offline Esther

• Members
    • View Profile
Howell, I think you know me well enough to know I wouldn't lie to you. What I said is what I thought I heard. Don't forget either, that different people have different tastes when it comes to music. So if some don't particularly like it, so what?? Some will. I think you were terribly brave to even have recorded your song, let alone share it with us. Thank you for being vulnerable with us.

Offline HOWELL

• Members
    • View Profile
Thanks esther...I believe you...are you gonna show it to pete?

Offline Esther

• Members
    • View Profile
You betcha. Right now he's out vacuuming the pool before it gets so hot out there. We have the dumbest filter ever. We have hated it right from the start. We don't know if we just aren't doing something right or what but it doesn't backwash worth a toot. We have asked at the pool store but can't figure out what's wrong. He's out there hosing down the layers of filter and then that leaves a mess of filter powder in the grass. But it just doesn't clean by itself like it should. I think I'll suggest to him that we price a new one. I mean a different one.

Offline HOWELL

• Members
    • View Profile
Oh...ok..
Hope he does not get dehidrated...bring him some cold sweet tea and one down here too please..

Offline Esther

• Members
    • View Profile
Oh yes, he's a drinker. Being all his life's summers, he's been outdoors----first growing up on a farm and then, picking cherries and apples between 12-16 and then helped build and do maintenance on a golf course across the road from his home, and after that he plumbed and lots of times the temps were beastly. When he had to do an underground before a building is built, they are down in a hole with the sun beating on them and even if there is a breeze, it goes over their heads. Digging ditches and working in partially completed buildings make up the rest. But you know what, he's adopted and we don't know his heritage, but I think he's part Indian. His complexion tends to be ruddy, he has his shirt off all the time when it's hot and he never burns, just goes a reddish tan. Another thing, he doesn't sweat much for some odd reason. He loves the heat. But what he has done for years when he was on jobs was to take a gallon milk jug, freeze the water solid and then put it in his work truck and drink from it all day. That has worked out the best for him of all the thermoses I came up with even.

Pete just came in and I played your song. I made him come right in here next to the speakers so he could hear it well and I heard it better because I turned it up. Again I am pleasantly surprised. I'm not used to secular/country music because if I listen to music at all, it's usually on a religious station. But they have a lot of stuff that uses styles like yours and heavy metal types too. I liked the way I could understand your words and Pete mentioned that you don't speak with an accent at all and asked me again if this was the Mexican boy and he had expected an accent. He said if I wouldn't have told him who it was, he'd have thought it was a professional job. But then again, remember we aren't professionals but we know what we like. The song had a nice beat and rhythm to it. It had a sweet message too. I think the accompanyment was a little too loud though. I would like your voice to be featured a little better/more.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2010, 10:33:38 AM by Esther »

Offline HOWELL

• Members
    • View Profile
A lot of people said the same that they wanted to listen to me more and not the guy doing the second voice.
But that is what I meant about being nervous I was like mutting some words.
Tell Pete I say Thanks.

Offline Brian

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Members
  • With us since: 17/08/2006
    • View Profile
Howell,
I really enjoyed listening to you sing.  You did a great job.  It seemed you had more confidence singing the chorus than the verses, but that is understandable...the chorus is repeated so you get more familiar with that part of the song.
Greenwood, Indiana Zone 5-6
"umop ap!sdn w,I aw dlaH"

American Ponders Watergardening
American Ponders Pond and Koi Forum

Offline HOWELL

• Members
    • View Profile
Thanks brian appreciate it...

Offline HOWELL

• Members
    • View Profile
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=18GI5ZSE
Here is new link with the song on mp3 format..

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"