Author Topic: 9-11  (Read 819 times)

Offline matherfish

• Trade Count: (75)
  • Members
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
9-11
« on: September 11, 2010, 07:04:04 PM »
This day has almost ended, but it is still not too late to remember those who lost loved ones on this day nine years ago. A day most of us will not forget, and yet a day too often we fail to remember. An act of terrorism and war against our country by those who would love to destroy us by war or by our complacency. Pray for those who are hurting this day that lost loved ones in the act of aggression, and pray for our country that we will rise from the ashes and be stronger and more appreciative of our greatness. May God bless America!

Offline Jerry

• Trade Count: (7)
  • Members
  • "An analog guy trapped in a digital world."
  • With us since: 05/01/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • American Ponders!!!!!!!!!
Re: 9-11
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2010, 07:53:59 PM »
Well said.
Jerry
Northridge, California  
Zone 10

"Any women that tries to be the equal of a man, lacks ambition!"

American Ponders Watergardening
American Ponders Pond and Koi Forum

Offline Ky Kim

• Trade Count: (16)
  • Members
  • location: Louisville, Ky.....6 A/B ish, depends on which way the wind blows I think.
  • Kimberly
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    • View Profile
Re: 9-11
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2010, 08:36:27 PM »
Very well said!

I have my flag flying. Don't know if many remember the first anniv. they asked us to light a candle on the porch. To this day I still light my candle. I'm sure cars go by and wonder why there is a candle lit, but I know what it means along with my neighbors and family. 

Depending on the weather, I have let it burn into the night. However, with it being as dry as it is hear we have kept a close eye on it. We will blow it out at midnight.

May God bless America!
EXACTLY!!

Ponds are like patato chips, ya just can't have one.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"