Author Topic: My personal website has moved, please update bookmarks...  (Read 622 times)

Offline Sean

• Tropical Waterlily Guru
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (3)
  • Members
  • With us since: 05/01/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • Sean's Ponds & Patio Garden
My personal website has moved, please update bookmarks...
« on: March 20, 2011, 09:55:40 AM »
Well, due to two and a half months of my website being down with my server and the Tech Support not able to do anything about it, I finally purchased my own domain name and found a host for my website.

I will need to do a lot of updating to the site, I realized I had not made any new entries since May 2005. When I looked at my waterlily list, I thought, Hmmm... I do not think I have that anymore.

Now that I have the space I will be making entries much more often. I was at my limit of 100mb of space with the last host, now I have unlimited space.

My old website that many of you may remember is http://members.shaw.ca/seansponds I have placed a redirect to the new site for spiders to recognize the new domain but I do not know how long the old server will keep the redirect up.

The new location is http://www.seanmstevens.com/seansponds please bookmark this new domain.

New info and many changes to my site to come in the following months.

Cheers,
Sean
Vancouver BC Zone 8B
...........Click my Gif's............

Offline Kat

• Trade Count: (176)
  • Members
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: My personal website has moved, please update bookmarks...
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2011, 10:43:09 AM »
Thanks for the update  O0
Kat

There is never enough room for all of the water lilies that I want ;-)

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"