Author Topic: Maria and Vickie and anybody else I promised lotus to....  (Read 1900 times)

Offline tinkster

• Trade Count: (46)
  • Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Maria and Vickie and anybody else I promised lotus to....
« on: March 04, 2011, 08:59:41 PM »
I cant remember who wanted what but I think you two wanted some I had.. babydoll or was it momo???  I am also gonna get rid of another pot of lotus this year.  It will be Russian Red.  We had such a very cold winter I am hoping they all made it okay so for now I am only offering the lotus to those I already promised till I see what tubers I have.  This is for postage only.  let me know girls if ya still wants any....

tink
« Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 09:13:43 PM by tinkster »

Offline PondmaninAL

• Trade Count: (10)
  • Members
  • Pond God
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: Maria and Vickie and anybody else I promised lotus to....
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2011, 06:05:34 PM »
You forgot me.   :'(
Happy ponding,
Scott o(

ALABAMA!! 2010 BCS National Champion!!

[img width= height= alt=Click for Odenville, Alabama Forecast" border="0" height="100" width="150]http://weathersticker.wunderground.com/weathersticker/miniStates/language/www/US/AL/Odenville.gif[/img]

If you think that your question is dumb, imagine how totally stupid you will look if you don't ask it.

Offline tinkster

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2011, 07:02:04 PM »
well I told you I couldnd remember who all I promised them to... and just what did I tell you I would give you and mostly... why did you believe me hehehehe "")

tink

Offline PondmaninAL

• Trade Count: (10)
  • Members
  • Pond God
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2011, 06:03:22 PM »
We didn't specify at the time. You just asked if I would be wanting any of your lotuses and I replied,"Most likely." Anyhow, some Baby Doll and most definitely Russian Red will be good.
Happy ponding,
Scott o(

ALABAMA!! 2010 BCS National Champion!!

[img width= height= alt=Click for Odenville, Alabama Forecast" border="0" height="100" width="150]http://weathersticker.wunderground.com/weathersticker/miniStates/language/www/US/AL/Odenville.gif[/img]

If you think that your question is dumb, imagine how totally stupid you will look if you don't ask it.

Offline Rad Michelle

• Trade Count: (16)
  • Members
  • hakuna matata
  • With us since: 08/05/2009
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2011, 12:28:10 PM »
if you have extras i wana try these suckers out in sunny southern ca weather!  o(:-)

Offline Vickie

• Trade Count: (8)
  • Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2011, 09:27:31 AM »
Tink I sent you a PM yesterday.

Offline greenthumbnails

• Trade Count: (13)
  • Members
  • With us since: 19/07/2008
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2011, 12:15:53 PM »
Tink- I think you had offered me a momo baton last season for this season...its the only one that I lost before it ever had a chance to get going.  The other lotuses on your list I never had.
My next female cat will be called "Whata Lily"!

Offline KatFish

• Trade Count: (6)
  • Members
  • With us since: 20/05/2008
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2011, 02:05:34 AM »
Tink -

Please let me know if you have extras after you've fulfilled promises.  For some reason your tubers are the only ones that have every grown for me, and I'm superstitous now  ::)  Thank you so much!

Offline happyoutsidegirl

• Trade Count: (3)
  • Members
  • Be An Organ Doner
  • With us since: 23/01/2007
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2011, 04:00:11 PM »
The only 2 Lotus I had I had gotten from you! It was beautiful and it jumpped the pot in the 2nd season, so in the beginning of it's 3rd yr. I pulled it up out of the bottom of the pond and none of it lived? So any thing you have extra of I would love! Since I have no way to winter them other than in the pond I guess I'll just keep them there when I ever get one again. I had a large pink one? and a lovely little red Momo Botan but I would settle for what ever I can get, not picky. BTW how the heck have you been? It's been a long time!
I'm just happier outside!
 Debbie
SunnyEastern Wa.
zone 5-6

Offline tinkster

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2011, 05:25:41 PM »
Hey there.. doing good here.  How about you?  I have some momo botan left.  I owe one left already promised and will see whats left.. there are lots left but not sure how big they are after I send the one I owe.  Can ship a  flat rate ya a box of whatever is left.

Tink

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"