Author Topic: Christmas Day  (Read 1051 times)

GAJen

• Trade Count: (0)
Christmas Day
« on: December 25, 2006, 11:44:37 AM »
We had tornado warnings until 1:00 and got a lot of rain but we pulled it off. Below is a link to some photos of our Christmas morning with Marco. Didn't take the family photos lastnight that is against their rules. Excuse the mess in our house and den but it is present opening day. J
http://jensrealm.net/photos/thumbnails.php?album=3&page=2

Offline Viv

• Members
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: Christmas Day
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2006, 01:05:48 AM »
Marco is the spitting image of our Snoop!

Jen our Christmas Day should have been at least temps of 25+. Instead we had 10 degrees -  if you were in the right area and no rain. Normally Kiwis celebrate Christmas out in the open, most often on the beach or a B-B_Q.

Not this year though...We have had u- seasonable rain and cold temps.

The girls and I were lucky that the rain held off for us to pick the cherry's from the family tree (a family tradition) and be mostly outside. We  enjoyed the turkey and Yorkshire Pudding too!! Ate far too much, had a nanna nap and came home and watched family movies on tv. A good relaxing day all round.

Offline CT

• Trade Count: (19)
  • Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2006, 03:46:59 AM »
Great pictures GAJen. Thanks for sharing them. It was cold and windy here and I had to work Christmas eve night but we had a catered dinner so it was a nice time with my coworkers. Slept right through Christmas though :(  Today..bargain shopping!! Woo hoo!  (8:-)

GAJen

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2006, 07:02:59 PM »
Glad you all liked them. Our weather is much better here, clear today and warmer. I've got part of Christmas taken down "our quarters area" and Jim burned the boxes. You know I don't think I could survive in the cold weather some of you get. :no: I feel for you believe me. Hubby use to live in Boston so it doesn't bother him.

Offline Teresa

• Trade Count: (7)
  • Members
  • Atlanta - zone 7b
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2006, 06:55:12 PM »
Those tornados did a ton of damage in north Florida and South Georgia . . . . . we had the warnings too, but we didn't have anything turned on to tell us (oops!).  Thank goodness we weren't close enough to have any damage . . . . they sure did their share!

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"