Author Topic: Have: Rare Aquatic aroid, Lasia spinosa  (Read 1146 times)

Offline LilithFair

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 10/09/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Have: Rare Aquatic aroid, Lasia spinosa
« on: January 13, 2007, 05:10:57 PM »
I have some divisions I could take of this rare aquatic aroid. This plant comes from Indonesia, Viet Nam, Malaysia. It is a TROPICAL plant (NOT like a Tropical Water Lily, cannot "go dormant", needs YEARROUND warm temps). It is also called "the Unicorn Plant" and you will see why from the photo of the blooms. I am looking for neat terrestrial plants. Stuff like unusual Hoyas, "Shinglers", Anthuriums, Philodendrons, named Bromeliads, orchid divisions, make offer. I cannot send plants to the following states: AZ, CA, TX, LA, HI. I got dinged by the USDA and don't wish to repeat the experience.

Offline Joyce

• Trade Count: (24)
  • Members
  • location: Southold, North Fork, Long Island, New York, Zone 7B
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • My Photo Albums
Re: Have: Rare Aquatic aroid, Lasia spinosa
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2007, 05:26:29 PM »
I have an Oncidium reflexum 'Dancing Doll' that is completely an overgrown mess.
Could be started into at least a dozen plants.
Want at least half of it?
I'll take a division, and can send you the rest. 8)
Peace to all  ... Joyce

Breast Cancer Survivor

“Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature.
It will never fail you.”
Frank Lloyd Wright

Offline tranquility

• Trade Count: (72)
  • Members
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2007, 05:28:35 PM »
Regina,
You know I'm alittle addicted to anything unusual and anything to do with water  ;D....If you think it could winter over here in my gh and if might want to trade for some aquatics or something else that I have...just PM me and I can send you a list of what I have available.....I would love to try this one....
Lawanna
Life is too short...... Live, Love, Laugh !!!!

Oklahoma-45 min. from Ganderville
Zone 7a :)

Offline LilithFair

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 10/09/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2007, 03:52:47 PM »
Hi guys, sorry I have not answered, I have not been on this forum lately. Will certainly trade with both of you! Its my guess that we'd best wait til it warms up a bit though...its a tad chilly toward the west at the moment

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"