Author Topic: For the Arcade Players ? about Mahjong.  (Read 1339 times)

Offline Pa Nancy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 13/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
For the Arcade Players ? about Mahjong.
« on: January 27, 2007, 02:44:36 PM »
I love that game could play it all day, though this particular board is hard on the eyes, I'm still addicted to it.

Anyways when you hit the "hint" button, does the button sometimes stick for you and then when you need it, it won't work?  And another thing sometimes it will give me 2 different tiles instead of 2 of the same as a hint. Has this happened to you?  I'm not real good at clearing the board. Once I was close to doing so and the button stuck. Very annoying.  >:(-

Love the Arcade Sean. Thank you so much for putting it up.  O0

Offline Kittyzee

• Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: For the Arcade Players ? about Mahjong.
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2007, 05:14:39 PM »
Yes, love the darn game, but am NOT good at it!!   :no:  And yes to all of the stuff that the hint buttons do--I use that as an excuse for my poor score lol  I have always loved Mahjong, and this particular game is harder to play than the regular "solitaire" type, I think.
LuAnn

There are things you do because they feel right & they may make no sense & they may make no money & it may be the real reason we are here:  to love each other & to eat each other's cooking & say it was good.  ~  Brian Andreas 

American Ponders Watergardening
American Ponders Pond and Koi Forum

Offline Teresa

• Trade Count: (7)
  • Members
  • Atlanta - zone 7b
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2007, 08:24:39 PM »
I love that game could play it all day, though this particular board is hard on the eyes, I'm still addicted to it.

Anyways when you hit the "hint" button, does the button sometimes stick for you and then when you need it, it won't work?  And another thing sometimes it will give me 2 different tiles instead of 2 of the same as a hint. Has this happened to you?  I'm not real good at clearing the board. Once I was close to doing so and the button stuck. Very annoying.  >:(-

Love the Arcade Sean. Thank you so much for putting it up.  O0

If you hit the hint button and it gives you two unconnected tiles, look closely around them.  One of the two has a pair near it . . . . two sqares that are touching and matching, but not either of the ones highligted.  They will NOT necessarily be touching either of the highlighted squares, but will be near one of them.

Offline Ky Kim

• Trade Count: (16)
  • Members
  • location: Louisville, Ky.....6 A/B ish, depends on which way the wind blows I think.
  • Kimberly
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2007, 11:39:57 AM »
I've noticed the same thing too.  I do like playing it though, alot of times I don't use my hints.  But sometimes I need them, then can't use them.

Kim

Ponds are like patato chips, ya just can't have one.

Offline Ky Kim

• Trade Count: (16)
  • Members
  • location: Louisville, Ky.....6 A/B ish, depends on which way the wind blows I think.
  • Kimberly
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2007, 02:59:48 PM »
How about when you clear the board, and have plenty of time left.  It gets ready to go to level 2, and it looks like 2 boards over each other.  Saying level 2 and game over.

Kim

Ponds are like patato chips, ya just can't have one.

Offline Teresa

• Trade Count: (7)
  • Members
  • Atlanta - zone 7b
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2007, 06:24:29 PM »
How about when you clear the board, and have plenty of time left.  It gets ready to go to level 2, and it looks like 2 boards over each other.  Saying level 2 and game over.

Kim

There is no fix for that . . . I've found that it will keep doing it until I exit the browser and come back in . . . bug in the software of the game.

Offline Pa Nancy

• Members
  • With us since: 13/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2007, 06:54:49 PM »

Kim

I wouldn't know. That has NEVER happened to me. Clearing the board with lots of time left over that is.  ::) I am really slow at that game. My eyes aren't what they used to be, and even with glasses I have a hard time,but I still try to muddle thru. I just love it. Just wished the tiles were a bit bigger, or an easier color to look at.

Teresa I did notice a couple times that I found a pair near the unlike tiles. Hmmmm.... thanks!!  O0

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"