Author Topic: Lotus pot from basement.... bummed.. it doesnt look to good....  (Read 854 times)

Offline tinkster

• Trade Count: (46)
  • Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
I dont think I have any growing tips left.. it was just to warm down there I Think.. 90% of them were mush.  I have 2o or so like these that are firm and such but I only see gorwing tips on the one in on the far right.  some appear to have had tips that are still hanging there but rotted.

Heres hoping the tubs wintered over outside better!

tinkster

Offline El Jefe

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Members
  • Senior Chief USN Ret
  • With us since: 09/11/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: Lotus pot from basement.... bummed.. it doesnt look to good....
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2007, 10:25:28 AM »
Oh man Tinkster sorry to hear that.  From earlier posts it sounds like your tubs outside should be ok. Here is hoping for good news

Andy
… The soul is dyed the color of it’s thoughts. Think only on those things that are in line with your principles and can bear the light of day. The content of your character is your choice, Day by day, what you choose, what you think and what you do is WHO you become. Your integrity is your destiny, it is the light that guides your way……

Offline tranquility

• Trade Count: (72)
  • Members
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    • View Profile
Re: Lotus pot from basement.... bummed.. it doesnt look to good....
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2007, 11:06:43 AM »
OH man....that is awful....I had one do that once...it was heart breaking to pull all of them fat tubers out and none of them had growing tips....
Lawanna
Life is too short...... Live, Love, Laugh !!!!

Oklahoma-45 min. from Ganderville
Zone 7a :)

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"