Author Topic: Hi Mike! I am ready  (Read 752 times)

Offline Jerry

• Trade Count: (7)
  • Members
  • "An analog guy trapped in a digital world."
  • With us since: 05/01/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • American Ponders!!!!!!!!!
Hi Mike! I am ready
« on: January 25, 2014, 11:28:01 PM »
how about 3 or 4 water lillies? The koi are gone. Only the red ears to contend with. They are not eating yet. The water temp is close to 60
just holler and i will place an order.
Jerry
Northridge, California  
Zone 10

"Any women that tries to be the equal of a man, lacks ambition!"

American Ponders Watergardening
American Ponders Pond and Koi Forum

Offline turtlemike

• Trade Count: (5)
  • Members
  • With us since: 18/11/2008
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: Hi Mike! I am ready
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2014, 09:20:58 AM »
Hi Jerry !

I've been offline for a couple months ! The good news is that I am back and instead of 24 kbps dial-up I now have 650 kbps DSL ! Now I can see pictures ! Amazing speed for me out here on the Frontier

We are taking orders now but depending on what you order it may take a while to ship them due to the fact that my ponds are not designed and built with waterlily production in mind. They were  designed for maximum utilization of each site to make the biggest, deepest and most beautiful pond the sites would allow. Most all waterlily producers just dig a shallow dozer wide trench and add water and lilies. One variety in each "pond ". I love my big clear swimming ponds with millions of gallons of warm clear deep water lined with waterlilies and couldn't trade them for a bunch of shallow rectangular mud ponds. We are in the process of building a waterlily production facility at my partner's 8 acre Florida property so in the future we can ship from there for efficiency and  early sales down south etc. As it is now I have to dig and ship lilies from here in West Virginia from my collection.  I don't have separate tanks for each variety and they can mingle at the edge of their beds. That and the fact that most don't have leaves yet to be able to see where one bed ends and another variety begins means that I might dig the wrong plant. Some have more leaves than others and I can be sure of their ID so I can ship those now. Sunfire for instance and several others can be dug and shipped in a few days. Lilypons has an exclusive on Yellow Watermelon this year and I am shipping them 20 of them tomorrow so if you want that one you will have to get it from them this year. Don't wait to long because I expect that we might run out of it. Lilypons is selling Yellow Watermelon and Sunfire as a combo deal this year. I am also selling Sunfire. If you didn't already get Sunfire from Lilypons last year I highly recommend it.   

You should place an order with Turtle Island Waterlilies and that way everything is easy. Paypal etc. Let me know what you want and I can tell you when I can dig and ship them. Or just make the order and it will all work out as soon as possible. I get the orders here almost immediately.

Spring fever !

Sunfire and Yellow Watermelon. To test my computer.

Offline SueSTx

• Members
  • With us since: 11/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2014, 06:46:58 AM »
I so love your pictures Mike.

Offline turtlemike

• Members
  • With us since: 18/11/2008
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2014, 07:36:55 AM »
 Thanks Sue.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"