Author Topic: Worst part of Madden at this time  (Read 233 times)

Offline CarolingAE

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 06/05/2020
    YearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Worst part of Madden at this time
« on: May 07, 2020, 06:48:42 PM »
I'm not upset 105 gamers can be made by you, but there are many many problems due Madden 20 coins to this. Defenses are overpowering offenses so readily, it was a problem before (how does a DE grab around a 98 speed Lamar Jackson). However, I've seen now, the Defensive Lineman have begun literally jumping over my Offensive Lineman and blocking my moves. And I can't even move from the pocket with no 85-90 rate DE making my MADDEN MAX Lamar Jackson look. Half the timeI hardly get the ball in my RB's hands until he gets handled my a LB that was unaffected by my 100 entire O-Line, and it is not like we've got defensive counters like previously, or I'd understand, but it doesn't make sense to get a big Jason Kelce to be wholly untouched barreling through my lineup.

Yes, kick returns were way too redundant at the start of the calendar year, but it left grinding H2H much simpler, and with the TOTY special teams players, you ought to receive more kick return TDs right?

Easily the second worst part of Madden at this time, behind Madden Max of courseit makes no sense that my RB can not possess one run at which he breaks tackles anymore and instead he gets trucked and fumbles half the time, with an extremely high carry. I can not remember the last time my RB had a skill move, or a juke that is prosperous with no defense completely demolishing him. That is completely broken, I will throw an ideal dart on the run, but can not throw the ball straight just standing at the pocket without tension?? Instead I toss it to the remaining WR on a fly route up the middle, right into Jason Kelce's hands, behind the WR, with 105 Lamar... These are my views clearly, and what I have seen in Madden, and I know madden max has already been complained about, but damn I had to find this out.

Speed is this a joke inside this game.That's straight facts, I sold Chris Johnson since I guessed I might also get a RB with greater truck and moves, than speed.Not to say he appears to throw sexier passes today than he ever did as a 100 total. Aside from his pace, which to buy Mut 20 coins I only notice being considerably better occasionally, his departure does not seem far better than it was when I had him in 100.

So you are saying Madden Max ruined Madden but gave two examples which involve Kelce? He isn't even Max, mate.I'm saying the gameplay has changed entirely, ever since madden highest began, defenses are too overpowered.I get exactly what you mean. He wrecked havoc then. You could have made a much better arguement in the event that you said Feast Urlacher or something. I encourage it tbh.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"