Author Topic: I don't disagree that has NOTHING to do  (Read 271 times)

Offline MMONewSite

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 27/05/2020
    YearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
I don't disagree that has NOTHING to do
« on: May 27, 2020, 06:46:34 PM »
I can not count the amount of times while still being inside the tackles grounding penalty is Mut 20 coins called, the ball has thrown away. Additionally illegal touch is uncontrolled, I'll put a receiver in a streak and he'll get bumped and completely thrown off his route 7-8 yards down the field that's illegal. The worst is that the AI. The screen will say throw off as he launches the ball 15 yards out of bounds while he stands in the pocket and does not call intentional grounding. It's fucking bs.

If the season does not go on EA shouldn't make a match. They should concentrate on making Madden 22 a great deal better. It is reasonable. If the season does not occur, the Madden NFL players' overalls will not change. MUT is exactly the same every year. They could use the year to make Face and Franchise of the Franchise a lot better and much more. Shit, Madden 10 needed a Franchise. Madden 10 is a fantastic game, from ten years ago, and it is still better than what we have. No it does not make sense. Madden would sell more if there wasn't a season (which there'll be).

In not sure the season is going to be played. You could look at Assassins creed although obviously it is not good for EA. They took a year off and the sales went up and the quality went way up. I have faith that EA is likely to make the call. Everyone on Reddit believes it is obnoxious the season is MONTHS away and they know what is best for the world.

And right call? This isn't a right or wrong position whatever they do that cares? If they make a 21 (again no reason they wouldn't) cool it'll be a roster upgrade with MUT. If they don't discharge 21 (again no reason they wouldn't) maybe they would only have a downloadable roll you'd need to pay for in 20. I'm not fear mongering only an opinion. You're also right about that but I think that EA should and will consider this year, not releasing a game. Especially if you look at how it worked out with their other non-sports franchises.

I don't disagree that has NOTHING to do with corona and they need to take off. They have had to have off for some time. However, it happens with the ps5 coming out and the new Xbox. They want that money. They have been producing like 750M for the past 3 years at least today. Sure there is a lot of costs but there is. There is not any way that EA has not saved a bit of money in the event of a huge delay or a game that does not sell.Best quotes given show us starting to come back to normal around August, those would be the very best quotes. Most are calling early next year, some say two freaking years.

I think they do a similar model as GTA and should quit making a game that is new every year to buy madden coins. I agree but I do not feel that makes sense together with sports games. People want to play their favorite Madden NFL players today, not. My point is that since their may not be a year next year. Madden NFL is not gonna change. They have more time to generate a product that can please the fans and make us shut up for once. If they do do that, I expect madden 22 will be a stepping stone to potentially great matches in the future. They'd probably make more money like that, if they wanted to, and enhancements could be pushed out by them regularly.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"