Author Topic: It Is Hard To Make Another Basketball Game  (Read 473 times)

Offline Kingang

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 01/11/2020
    YearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
It Is Hard To Make Another Basketball Game
« on: November 01, 2020, 05:00:07 PM »
Well you are comparing to how other business run their NBA 2K21 MT games this is what's reality. First of all they were probably working on 2k21 for its ps4 since it was simultaneously helping them for the ps5 variant. Second, many men and women love to despise 2k, but it is hard to create another basketball game as great as 2k has made. Nobody takes into consideration and everyone uses this bs excuse stating"they dont have contest so that they do what they need" reality test , they dont have competition because creating a basketball game thats as good as 2k would be nearly impossible.

Ill gladly spend some cash to acquire the best basketball game on earth, if you think that you can find better go ahead matches cost money and that has never changed, if you dont wanna pay visit the"free to play" section.It's hard to be hopeful after what we have gotten the past few years.

Each COD game introduced annually is created by a different studio which they"paid" for. Hence the shxtty quantity of microtransactions they induce in their participant.2K on the other hand employs the same game then just add new features by simply tweaking some of these codes in the previous game, launch it as a $60 game then call it a day.

Does the webpage ever work?

Since 2k is trying to finesse ppl to spend extra cash for a sport that is gonna be just like 2k20... I would rather stick wit my elite 2k20 account another gen with gym rat and all my maxed builds rather than start over at rookie for 4 months and then simply begin at novice again on next gen lol. Also maybe if they see their sales are shit they'll fix up (even tho this won't be true cuZ many ppl will still buy it), but unless they do something drastic I am not paying extra for a match I will barely even perform for several months after I already have pretty much the EXACT same game

The lack of new ports, options, and construct design are my qualms. I do not care too much how the How to buy mt in nba 2k21 game looks graphically. Take out pro two spam, post scoring cheese on 100% contested shots, godly displays where pickdodger will nothing. So many simple things could be added and taken away to impress me but nope.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"