Author Topic: Lifeguard Class Question  (Read 39 times)

Offline wivepi

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 18/06/2024
    • View Profile
Lifeguard Class Question
« on: July 16, 2024, 03:08:24 PM »
Hello everyone,

I'm considering taking a lifeguard class and have a few questions. Firstly, what are the typical prerequisites for enrolling? Secondly, how challenging are the swimming tests? I'm a decent swimmer but not sure if I need to prepare more. Lastly, what should I expect in terms of time commitment for the training? I work part-time and want to plan accordingly. Any insights from those who've taken the course recently would be greatly appreciated! Looking forward to hearing your experiences and advice. Thanks in advance!

Offline americanlifeguardusa

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 17/07/2024
    • View Profile
    • American Lifeguard USA
Re: Lifeguard Class Question
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2024, 10:47:15 PM »
American Lifeguard USA, under the banner of the American Lifeguard Association®, brings over 30 years of unparalleled experience in lifeguard training and certification. Dedicated to promoting water safety and saving lives, we have trained countless individuals who now serve as lifeguards across the nation. With a commitment to making lifeguard training accessible and affordable, American Lifeguard USA offers exceptional programs designed by experts to meet the highest safety standards. Our courses blend theoretical knowledge with practical skills, ensuring that every participant is well-prepared to handle real-life emergencies confidently.
American Lifeguard USA, under the banner of the American Lifeguard Association®, brings over 30 years of unparalleled experience in lifeguard training and certification. Dedicated to promoting water safety and saving lives, we have trained countless individuals who now serve as lifeguards across the nation. With a commitment to making lifeguard training accessible and affordable, American Lifeguard USA offers exceptional programs designed by experts to meet the highest safety standards.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"