Author Topic: 3rd pond in the ground.. its your guys fault!  (Read 770 times)

Offline tinkster

• Trade Count: (46)
  • Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
3rd pond in the ground.. its your guys fault!
« on: May 09, 2007, 08:12:06 AM »
hehehe.  I have to blame it on someone.. but when yall said I just couldnd let it set on the ground.  Then joyce said something about if I had to hide plants with taller ones in front that I just had to have a path... sooooo I did just that..

Sure hope I didnt stress the lotus to much moving them with arial leaves.. I dont think I broke a thing.. anybody else ever move them with arial leaves on them with success.. would hate to think the new lotus pond has to go the entire summer with nothing in it :)

tinkster

Offline CT

• Trade Count: (19)
  • Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: 3rd pond in the ground.. its your guys fault!
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2007, 08:31:32 AM »
Tinkster, just look at you go! Where do you get all that energy from? Very nice!

Offline perplexed ponder

• Trade Count: (8)
  • Members
  • With us since: 27/03/2007
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2007, 10:43:32 AM »
Busy Busy busy!! Love it Tink! Can't wait to see it all planted and lush! And of course with some wonderful faux rocks! haha!
Kathy

Offline barb

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Members
  • Connecticut
  • With us since: 11/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2007, 11:01:15 AM »
How nice, I can't wait to see it finished!

Offline Ky Kim

• Trade Count: (16)
  • Members
  • location: Louisville, Ky.....6 A/B ish, depends on which way the wind blows I think.
  • Kimberly
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2007, 11:18:00 AM »
Looks great!  I think your Lotus will be fine, with all that room in there, it will became a very, very happy Lotus.

I have a preform that my Uncle gave me at the end of last summer.  Its still sitting out by the trampoline.  I pull it out and put it back.  The problem with it is, it has a spillway on it.  I've been trying to think how to tie it into the puddle out in my front yard with out tearing everything up.  One day it will come to me.

Kim

Ponds are like patato chips, ya just can't have one.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"