Author Topic: Barb.......They look identical  (Read 1345 times)

Offline Jane

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 11/04/2007
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Barb.......They look identical
« on: May 09, 2007, 07:04:17 AM »
The pic of your cat is driving me crazy.    :o

You see any resemblence here?  :)

Offline barb

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Members
  • Connecticut
  • With us since: 11/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: Barb.......They look identical
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2007, 09:24:10 AM »
Oh, what a beautiful kitty!!  Is it a she or a he?  It's fur looks so soft.   o(:-)

My kitty is more orange in color, though.  I have decided I love cats the color of yours and mine, they are so friendly, aren't they?  People always tell me that yellow tabbies are the friendliest.

Offline Jane

• Members
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2007, 10:05:20 AM »
Yes, your's is more orange.  Busy is more like a saltine cracker color I think.  Fur is soooooo soft.  My only problem is he's big as a house, and I mean fat!  Can't put him on a diet cause I have an older cat also that has to eat whenever he wants. Yes, very very friendly, talks a lot like a siamese.  Never stops begging me or our collie (Jesse) for lovin'.  He never leaves Jesse's side, whether just walking in the garden or frisbeeing.  He runs right after Jesse as he's running for the frisbee.  Constantly kissing and bathing each other, so very cute.

Offline barb

• Members
  • Connecticut
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2007, 10:31:08 AM »
What cuties!  Years ago, my husband's family had a beautiful Shetland Sheepdog named Windy, she eventually died of old age.  She was the sweetest dog. 

Our cats (4) get along with our Border Collies, too.  One used to "nurse" one of the dogs every chance he could get, and they are both boys.   lol  The poor dog had hickies on his belly!  Bandit the cat still tries to nurse Blazer once in a while, but Blazer gives us a "help me" look, so we pull Bandit off.

Three of our cats are fat, and the fourth was recently diagnosed with hyperthyroidism and lost weight.  So I need to fatten one up since he's gotten better with the meds, without adding fat to the other three.   :D
I took this picture of Rascal just last week, sleeping on my oldest son's bed.  Our cats sleep in the oddest positions!

Offline Jane

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2007, 02:57:38 PM »
Too funny! Nursing on the dog!  Love shelties.  They were always so smart in the obedience classes I took my dog to.  Jesse is a rough collie, 100 lbs.
Your Rascal is adorable.

Sleep in the oddest positions? Really? I never noticed that.  {:-P;;

Offline Kittyzee

• Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2007, 06:07:01 PM »
What great pics you two!!!  lol
LuAnn

There are things you do because they feel right & they may make no sense & they may make no money & it may be the real reason we are here:  to love each other & to eat each other's cooking & say it was good.  ~  Brian Andreas 

American Ponders Watergardening
American Ponders Pond and Koi Forum

Offline Jonna

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Members
  • With us since: 03/09/2006
    • View Profile
    • Blah... blah... blah... Ginger!
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2007, 10:09:21 PM »
I just love how comfortable cats look no matter what position they are in.  My cat used to hop in bed as soon as the alarm went off and settle down and start purring, he would look sooo comfortable I never wanted to move him.  Of course, I couldn't really say I was late for work because I didn't want to disturb my cat.  The other thing I love is that if they do something awkward, fall over or miss their step, they always get this look like "I meant to do that" and they can pull it off.

Offline livetogarden

• Trade Count: (14)
  • Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2007, 11:28:38 PM »
Jonna,
  Our cat loves to sleep on top of the computer monitor. When she gets very deep in to sleep she often relaxes so much she'll fall off. However....she doesn't do the 'I meant to do that' look. She smacks whoever is close, apparently accusing us of knocking her off. She's part siamese and quite a hoot!!  :)
Cath
« Last Edit: May 10, 2007, 07:26:12 AM by livetogarden »
zone 5b

Offline barb

• Members
  • Connecticut
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2007, 04:53:14 AM »
Oh, I just want to rub their bellies!  Thank you for the compliments, everyone.

Some of our cats like to sleep in the bathroom sinks!  Unfortunately I don't have any of those pics saved in my computer or online.  These are funny sleep stories!

Offline Kittyzee

• Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2007, 06:44:31 PM »
Great stories about the cats, especially about the looks they give when they mess up!  I have a Maine Coon named Simba and he has "bird bones" and he flies over furniture toward the stair banister where he then races up the stairs and charges through the bedrooms sounding like a herd of elephants...well, my not-so-light-on-her-feet Tabby named Pudge (notice the name ::)) decided she could probably have fun doing that too.  She raced toward the banister and missed the top by body slamming herself into the post, the look on her face as she slid down the post and landed in a heap on the floor was priceless lol  She has never tried it again.
LuAnn

There are things you do because they feel right & they may make no sense & they may make no money & it may be the real reason we are here:  to love each other & to eat each other's cooking & say it was good.  ~  Brian Andreas 

American Ponders Watergardening
American Ponders Pond and Koi Forum

Offline barb

• Members
  • Connecticut
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2007, 09:41:15 AM »
Poor kitty!   lol

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"