Author Topic: Pickerel Rush  (Read 1439 times)

Offline Patsy_Ohio

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 20/05/2007
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Pickerel Rush
« on: May 20, 2007, 11:37:10 AM »
I have one more trade of Pickerel Rush for trade. I would like to trade for Hen & Chicks, Columbine Plants, Hostas, & Daylilies.

Patsy

Offline Ky Kim

• Trade Count: (16)
  • Members
  • location: Louisville, Ky.....6 A/B ish, depends on which way the wind blows I think.
  • Kimberly
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: Pickerel Rush
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2007, 01:39:56 PM »
I have bunches of little starts of the typical green and white Hosta', and some that are solid green.   I just dug up 6 mounds out front, they would just fry out in my front yard after I lost my trees a couple years ago.  I only have a little area in my yard that stays mostly shady.  So, this year, I finally decided to dig them out.  I broke them all down into small or indivual plants. 

I've had a sign in my front yard and been selling them.  But your welcome to have them if you want them.  I just hated to throw them away.

Here are a couple pics of what I have just sitting and waiting for a home.  Although some of them are broke down to small pieces they will grow just fine.

Even with them just sitting in the cart and me hitting them with the water hose every now and then, there starting to bloom.  The big clumb is what the green and white ones are.  The solid green ones, I just got the start from my SIL but she gave me too much of it to put with my little shady spot.  My ferns have taken it over.
Kim

BTW....I'll do it for just postage because, I don't need any Pickerel Rush.

Ponds are like patato chips, ya just can't have one.

Offline kennef

• Trade Count: (6)
  • Members
  • With us since: 13/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2007, 06:17:14 AM »
HEya,

I actually have some Hens&Chicks here that i might be able to trade, PM me and i will get you some pictures of them...  O0

Offline Ky Kim

• Members
  • location: Louisville, Ky.....6 A/B ish, depends on which way the wind blows I think.
  • Kimberly
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2007, 10:44:45 AM »
Hosta's are spoken for.  I'll probably have more next year.

Kim

Offline Ky Kim

• Members
  • Kimberly
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2007, 01:18:07 AM »
They're on there way >>>>------------------>
Kim

Offline kennef

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2007, 10:30:20 AM »
Kim, the plants arrived and they are in fine shape, i dont see them having any trouble comping back at all.

Patsy,  your Hen & Chicks are on the way, i hope you like the selection, let me know how they do for you! :)

Offline Patsy_Ohio

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 20/05/2007
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2007, 10:36:37 AM »
Kenn,
I will be looking for them,i sure i will like the selection,how can you not like hen&chicks :)

Patsy

Offline kennef

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2007, 03:29:26 PM »
i just got your pickerel rush, and its SO NICE!! great packing job too...:) this is gonna be great for the pond!

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"