Author Topic: Koi available in Bluffton SC and surrounding area  (Read 884 times)

Offline Phanso

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 10/04/2007
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Koi available in Bluffton SC and surrounding area
« on: May 29, 2007, 08:24:28 AM »
Koi, Beautiful Koi available.

These Koi are not available from me directly, but I've been in contact with a fellow Koi lover in Bluffton SC who has 30+ Koi ranging in size from 6"to 24". He has to move and is not able to relocate his Koi collection. He is selling his Koi at a very low price because he has about a month  to rehome them and he does not want to leave them behind.

I'm not a middle man, broker, breeder, or distributor, so I'm not making any money on this, I'm just trying to help him relocate these koi because they are very nice and deserving of a good home. If you wish to contact him directly I can give you his email address to contact him directly. It was my hope that we could simplify the process by getting a contigent of good able koi keepers in the Atlanta area who are interested in purchasing these koi, then we can work out the logistics of getting them here to the Atlanta area that would make it very feasible. He is willing to send a minimum of 10 to make it worthwhile. His collection may not be extensively catalogued by variety, type, or size but he is willing to provide as much information as possible so that good selections can be made. If you are interestd in in seeing pictures let me know and I will forward a link to you where you can view them at your leisure.

The prices are $100 and $200 depending on size. If some one purchased a few of the bigger koi he may through in some of the smaller ones at no charge. He is very concerned with the homes that the koi are going to and that they will be very well taken care of. It is important that the ponds are adequate for koi, have good water quality and filtration and so furth. Please feel free to forward this email out to other Koi lovers who you think might be interested. Thank you for your consideration of this matter and I look forward to hearing from you.

Below is an excerpt of His post that was placed on a Koi forum:

"Hi, I have a Koi pond in Bluffton, Sc at my house and have to move..unfortunately cant take the pond with me!! I have approx. 30 Koi ranging in size from 6" to 2', I will email pictures or contact by phone if anyone is interested please let me know. I only have about a month to get rid of them and I would really prefer to not leave them behind. Thanks."

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"