Author Topic: My first tropical is starting to bloom! PICTURES now included!  (Read 770 times)

Offline El Jefe

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Members
  • Senior Chief USN Ret
  • With us since: 09/11/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
I just got home from a short vacation and noticed that my Midnight that I purchased from Enzo has 3 blooms (closed at this point) up and out of the water!! I am hoping to see them open tonight and get some photos. I can't wait  8-)~  Thanks Enzo!!

Pictures later....

« Last Edit: August 07, 2007, 06:15:15 PM by El Jefe »
… The soul is dyed the color of it’s thoughts. Think only on those things that are in line with your principles and can bear the light of day. The content of your character is your choice, Day by day, what you choose, what you think and what you do is WHO you become. Your integrity is your destiny, it is the light that guides your way……

Offline miguynmkoi

• Trade Count: (14)
  • Members
  • Smile!
  • With us since: 23/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: My Tropical is starting to Bloom!
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2007, 08:26:04 AM »
I can't wait to see your Midnight!  I have 2 midnights on my wish list, Embers and Serenade (thanks to Timgod's great photos).

Offline El Jefe

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Members
  • Senior Chief USN Ret
  • With us since: 09/11/2006
    • View Profile
Re: My Tropical is starting to Bloom!
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2007, 04:04:52 PM »
Okay I just got home and ran out there and one of the blooms was gone, guessing yesterday was the last day :'( Still of the two left one was still partially open so I got a couple of shots anyway.
… The soul is dyed the color of it’s thoughts. Think only on those things that are in line with your principles and can bear the light of day. The content of your character is your choice, Day by day, what you choose, what you think and what you do is WHO you become. Your integrity is your destiny, it is the light that guides your way……

Offline LeeAnne151

• Trade Count: (24)
  • Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    • View Profile
    • My Photo Galleries
Re: My first tropical is starting to bloom! PICTURES now included!
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2007, 05:56:13 PM »
Nice!
~LeeAnne~

“Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.”

Robert A. Heinlein

Portland, Oregon. USDA Zone 8~Sunset Zone 6

Offline maryvonne

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    • View Profile
    • My photo albums
Re: My first tropical is starting to bloom! PICTURES now included!
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2007, 07:54:22 AM »
Very nice! We love our Midnight.

Maryvonne
Maryvonne
Surrey B.C.
Canada

zone 7-8

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"