Author Topic: ((SOLUTION TO ALGAE- GREEN WATER))  (Read 2127 times)

Offline pahunter

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 10/09/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
((SOLUTION TO ALGAE- GREEN WATER))
« on: September 06, 2009, 08:11:35 PM »
 O0 Go to this Web Site and check this product out. www.pondclearproducts.com  This product is the very best of all the products I have tried. It really works. I have tried them all and this is the one for your green water (algae) problems. No more harsh chemicals that can harm :'( or kill your fish. o( If you would decide to order from them, tell them you heard about them  from (pahunter on American Ponders) and you will receive a 10% discount. They will even do a group buy. You really owe it to youself to check them out. O0 I did and it's the best thing I did to make my ponding more enjoyable. CLEAR WATER IN NO TIME My water was green and again I was trying different things to clear it up , BUT NOTHING  >:(till I heard about this product @O@ You have nothing to lose BUT YOUR GREEN WATER. GOOD LUCK ;)

Offline pahunter

• Members
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: ((SOLUTION TO ALGAE- GREEN WATER))
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2009, 08:17:00 PM »
I forgot to add to my post. {:-P;; If anybody tries this product, post your results here so we all know how it worked for you. One important thing to remember , like everything else --Follow the instructions-- Again Good Luck O0

Offline pahunter

• Members
    • View Profile
Re: ((SOLUTION TO ALGAE- GREEN WATER))
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2009, 04:39:45 PM »
I just received an email from Pond Clear Products telling me that they will be offering more pond care products. @O@

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"