Author Topic: Anyone know where I can get this flower?  (Read 908 times)

Offline El Jefe

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Members
  • Senior Chief USN Ret
  • With us since: 09/11/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Anyone know where I can get this flower?
« on: November 08, 2007, 12:21:09 PM »
Looking for this flower and I swear it is like pulling teeth! This is the time of year to plant them if you want them in the spring, yet I cannot seem to find a good US source. Anyone know where I can get this flower? Trollius 'Golden Queen'..........

« Last Edit: November 08, 2007, 01:28:08 PM by El Jefe »
… The soul is dyed the color of it’s thoughts. Think only on those things that are in line with your principles and can bear the light of day. The content of your character is your choice, Day by day, what you choose, what you think and what you do is WHO you become. Your integrity is your destiny, it is the light that guides your way……

Offline CT

• Trade Count: (19)
  • Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone know where I can get this flower?
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2007, 01:49:45 PM »
Try here:
http://lwfperennials.com/product_info.php?products_id=396
It says limited availability but worth a try.
Kay

Offline El Jefe

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Members
  • Senior Chief USN Ret
  • With us since: 09/11/2006
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone know where I can get this flower?
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2007, 04:34:26 PM »
Awesome! I ordered 3 for now Thanks!!

Andy
… The soul is dyed the color of it’s thoughts. Think only on those things that are in line with your principles and can bear the light of day. The content of your character is your choice, Day by day, what you choose, what you think and what you do is WHO you become. Your integrity is your destiny, it is the light that guides your way……

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"