Author Topic: Great Forum!  (Read 4354 times)

Offline happyoutsidegirl

• Trade Count: (3)
  • Members
  • Be An Organ Doner
  • With us since: 23/01/2007
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: Great Forum!
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2007, 04:15:54 PM »
Oh Dear! I hope I haven't offended you Esther! :'( I only meant to poking fun at my poor gramer and spelling. Now I'm thinking you must have a field day with my stuff! I know Johns has called me on it a few times. I just get in to big of a hurry and a lot of it is just plain type O's.  :hug:
I'm just happier outside!
 Debbie
SunnyEastern Wa.
zone 5-6

Offline Esther

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Members
  • With us since: 05/01/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2007, 06:02:32 PM »
Yes Debbie I do notice when words are misspelled but so what? Spelling just happens to be something I am interested in.... How boring huh? DH is a horrible speller. Plumbers usually aren't known for their grammar either. LOL. I grew up on a farm with a father who didn't finish 8th grade but spells well and has wonderful handwriting. So see I have learned we all are different and it doesn't really matter if you can spell or type. As long as I can tell what you are trying to say, I won't ever correct you or draw attention to anything I see that is wrong. Oh I didn't finish what I was saying about noticing spelling/typing errors. Being able to spell has nothing to do with one's goodness or whether I like them or not. So please don't worry your sweet little head about it. I shouldn't have said what I said.

Once my mom asked me to write out a grocery list as she told me what to put on the list. I spelled all the stuff phonetically. Like I put shooger, brad, tishoo, sop, (soap) etc. My aunt had accompanied her to the store and even between the two of them, they couldn't figure out a couple of the items. She was kinda mad at me so I never did that again.

Offline happyoutsidegirl

• Trade Count: (3)
  • Members
  • Be An Organ Doner
  • With us since: 23/01/2007
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2007, 04:57:33 AM »
Esther your a dear, So far what I know about you Boring can't possiable come into the equasion. ;) My mom still corrects my spelling.  lol
I'm just happier outside!
 Debbie
SunnyEastern Wa.
zone 5-6

Offline Esther

• Members
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2007, 05:07:26 AM »
I don't know the site I used to determine the zone I'm in. I probably Googled hardiness zone or weather zone.

Offline Don

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Members
  • With us since: 29/09/2007
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2007, 07:46:31 AM »
Thanks Esther,

I'll go with zone 8 for now. I've noticed some folks have zones broken down into 7A or 7B, etc. Have yet to find a map with that level of detail.

Don

Offline Esther

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2007, 08:10:46 AM »
I'd think going with the least hardy would be safest.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"