Author Topic: Pond/Nature Photograhs  (Read 1081 times)

Offline Cypress Point Pond

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 04/11/2007
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Pond/Nature Photograhs
« on: November 18, 2007, 06:11:41 PM »
Fellow Ponders,

I would like to invite you to visit a new site that I have established to showcase my photography and multi-media artwork. If you have ever visited Aquascape forums you may have enjoyed my nature based photogarphs in the past so I am hoping that I can now reach a whole new and expanded audience.

After visiting the site please help me out by critiquing what you see. Instructions at the site will tell you how.

Check out my work at http://lvpatrick-mediaart.spaces.live.com/.

Oh, before I forget the reconstruction of Cypress Point Pond is well underway. New photo's of the finished pond will be published within the next few months.

God Bless,
Louis of Cypress Point Pond
Louisp

Offline Ky Kim

• Trade Count: (16)
  • Members
  • location: Louisville, Ky.....6 A/B ish, depends on which way the wind blows I think.
  • Kimberly
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: Pond/Nature Photograhs
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2007, 08:17:35 PM »
One word, BEAUTIFUL!

Kim

Ponds are like patato chips, ya just can't have one.

• Members
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2007, 08:21:11 PM »
One word, BEAUTIFUL!

Kim

Thank you Kim.
Louisp

Offline mcp

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2007, 07:58:53 AM »
Absolutely gorgeous!  Thanks for sharing! Hope to see more. O0
McKean County Pa. zone 5

Offline happyoutsidegirl

• Trade Count: (3)
  • Members
  • Be An Organ Doner
  • With us since: 23/01/2007
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2007, 05:46:29 PM »
OMG Frog is that you? I haven't been over there to AQ for a while. How are you? and how is Mrs. Frog. The pond looks great as always. I remember when the tragidey hit your pond, and then you. I have often wondered about you. Oh dear, I sure hope I'm correct! If not my apoligies. But it looks like the same pond I recall from old?
I'm just happier outside!
 Debbie
SunnyEastern Wa.
zone 5-6

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2007, 06:34:15 PM »
OMG Frog is that you? I haven't been over there to AQ for a while. How are you? and how is Mrs. Frog. The pond looks great as always. I remember when the tragidey hit your pond, and then you. I have often wondered about you. Oh dear, I sure hope I'm correct! If not my apoligies. But it looks like the same pond I recall from old?

Yep, this is "Frog"!  After a long absence I went back to AQ and of course have branched out to this forum and to Koipen.

Pond wise we converted the pond to support nature.  That's the good news.  The bad news is poor planning at the very beginning of my pond led to joint failures.  As we speak our beloved pond is under reconsturction, meaning a re-line. 

Health wise, what a trip!  During my treatments for Parkinson's a very caring and brillant physican discovered that I had brain damage that could lead to seizures.  Well that wonderful doctor retired and I moved on to a so called high class Neurologists.  Fast forward...this guy had be stop taking all meds related to seizures and then informed us that I did not have PD.  He surmised that it was all emotional!  Within a week I began having seizures to which he stated that I was not having seizures and must be imagining them.  We dumped him like a hot rock.  Four days after getting a new doctor we learned that I indeed did not have true PD.  I have complex partial seizures of the brain (Eplipecy) and a movement disorder called benigh essential tremor.  Unforunately, I suffered slight damage to my liver from the PD drugs.  I now wear hearing aids due to my military years but the great news is that I feel much better now that I'm on the proper medication.

Mrs. Frog is doing just great and sends her regards. Thanks for remembering us ma'am. 

Louis of Cypress Point Pond aka frog

P.S.  IMO AQ has lost many members and is a mere shell of what it once was.  (do you have any idea why?)

Louisp

Offline happyoutsidegirl

• Trade Count: (3)
  • Members
  • Be An Organ Doner
  • With us since: 23/01/2007
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2007, 09:15:45 PM »
Oh Frog Thank you for the up date. I'm so glad to hear your doing better. Sorry about the pond tho :'( A whole lot has gone on in my life also but I wont bore you with it all. I sorta dropped out of there myself as there was no direction? No one to help with real problems reguarding my pond or plants and the yack got out of controll. I know that a lot of them moved to IPPCA along with nancy. I included but find that this is more home to me. A great bunch of careing people here. Glad your with us. Oh ya. no more of that mam stuff ok it's Debbie or happy to all my friends here. Hope ya don't mind I call ya frog?
I'm just happier outside!
 Debbie
SunnyEastern Wa.
zone 5-6

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"