Author Topic: yet another shameful plug....  (Read 943 times)

Offline mascot

• Trade Count: (3)
  • Members
  • With us since: 16/06/2007
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
yet another shameful plug....
« on: February 05, 2008, 12:34:19 PM »
My friend, Dave, got a new toy and wanted to take it out for a spin...literally.

check it out: Wall of Shadows video

thanks....

Hope to see some of you at some upcoming gigs.  If you don't care for the hole in the wall bar scene, I'd like to invite you to come see them at the Embassy Suites on Dyer Rd. in Santa Ana.  They'll be playing there on March 14 & 15, Fri/Sat.  I'm planning on going on the 15th...anyone care to show up and we can have a couple drinks and listen to some great tunes!

Let me know...if you're interested, let's plan something!
I'm broke and can't afford to pay attention, so you might have to lend me an ear.

Offline miguynmkoi

• Trade Count: (14)
  • Members
  • Smile!
  • With us since: 23/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: yet another shameful plug....
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2008, 08:01:53 PM »
Thanks for the notice.  I was wondering when their next performance nearby is scheduled.  Wishing I could be there that weekend....going away that week.  Let me know when you and the boys play again at Cook's Corner.   :)

Offline mascot

• Trade Count: (3)
  • Members
  • With us since: 16/06/2007
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: yet another shameful plug....
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2008, 08:30:44 PM »
Timing eh?  They play at Good Ol' Boys in Garden Grove on the 22nd of this month, then on the 7th they play at Chaser's in Anaheim (where this video was shot).  So if either of those work out for you or anyone else...we'd all be glad to see you!  You won't be disappointed with their talent or their hospitality...very approachable guys who truly appreciate their fans. 

I hope some of you can make it...just let me know!

thanks...
I'm broke and can't afford to pay attention, so you might have to lend me an ear.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"