Author Topic: YEAH... having a happy day in England too!!!  (Read 4444 times)

Offline kaz

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 18/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: YEAH... having a happy day in England too!!!
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2006, 04:09:09 PM »
It's almost a week since I sold / resigned and it looks like I am the most hated person in the UK :'(.  I'm not yet completely free of my work responsibilities (actually 'liabilities') and things are not going smoothely :(.  I think that the staff feel hatred towards me because of the 'surprise'... but I was locked into a confidentiality agreement with the buyer.  It's made me feel well depressed, real bad :(

Offline Teresa

• Trade Count: (7)
  • Members
  • Atlanta - zone 7b
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2006, 04:15:16 PM »
Oh Kaz!!! What a horrible thing to have happen after all the hard work you've done to build that business.  I'm so sorry!  Hopefully the staff will get over their ill feelings when they get used to the idea and begin to think about why you did what you did.

Offline Kristin F.

• Members
  • With us since: 16/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2006, 05:32:58 PM »
Oh God no ... that is terrible, Kaz!
Very un-professional of the staff to act this way. They may be jealous too, you never know >:(-
Hopefully they will get to their senses and realize how terribly offensive their behaviour against you is ...

Kaz, please take care now. Seek support from your friends & Helen...

P.S. If you do cancel your trip to Lanzarote - British Airways AND Icelandair have very reasonable prices on airfares to Iceland  (8:-)

I would be so pleased to have you visit o(:-) - I do have a spare room you know  :)
zone 8a

Offline kaz

• Members
  • With us since: 18/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2006, 12:35:55 AM »
Well I'm hoping things will calm down.  It appears that staff can resign whenever they like, but some don't think I should have the same rights ::).

Kristin... thanks for your offer... I'd be able to re-experience the 'orange lava moss' thing ;).  What about you coming over here next summer?

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"