Author Topic: I think I may have the answer.  (Read 572 times)

Offline Esther

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Members
  • With us since: 05/01/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
I think I may have the answer.
« on: April 17, 2008, 05:09:56 PM »
Tired of scooping the bottom of your pond and watching all kinds of sludge and mulm go right through your net? Can't afford an expensive vacuum? Even you can do what I did today. My long handled net has pretty small holes in it but it still lets a lot of crud through. So I dug through my odds and ends of fabrics and found this stuff that is used for little girls ballerina skirts, Tulle (tool) it's called. I hacked off a piece and shoved it inside the net. I gathered the excess into the corners and clipped it in place with miniature clothes pins. Wala!! Did the trick. You have to go a little gentle or the clothes pins come off. The metal clips with the red handles would hold better so will use them the next time.

Offline emm

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Members
  • With us since: 16/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: I think I may have the answer.
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2008, 05:59:04 PM »
Another great idea Esther!  O0  emm

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"