Author Topic: OK, Who wants to post my photos for me?  (Read 895 times)

Offline Julles

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 06/06/2007
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
OK, Who wants to post my photos for me?
« on: May 01, 2008, 06:41:50 PM »
Well, I can't figure it out, I'll never figure it out, no matter how much time I spend on it, and perhaps my computer doesn't have the needed program.  I give up!    :'(

How's about, I snail-mail the CD rom with the pics to someone who's smarter than I, and you could post them?  I'd have to write explanations of what the pictures are, for instance, in a "reply" to the post with the pics.

Anybody?

Offline tinkster

• Trade Count: (46)
  • Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: OK, Who wants to post my photos for me?
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2008, 07:11:26 PM »
jules...if you have them on a cd rom its is very easy to get them to email from there. you could email them to me if you want and I can post them for you.   If you wanted to take the time and do live chat with me I can walk you through posting them here or emailin them either one.. its pretty simple when someone helps you live.

just let me know.

tinkster

Offline Cypress Point Pond

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 04/11/2007
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2008, 07:55:47 AM »
I can teach you how to upload your photo's.  The first think I would like you  to do is to go on the internet and download a free art program by the name of Paintnet.com.  While this program is primarily used for digital art work it is also has one of the simplest utilites for resizes photo's.  If you are interested in my assistance please reply back.

louisp
Louisp

Offline mcp

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2008, 11:08:55 AM »
Julles, I see you have a couple of replies to help you down load photos. I had much trouble to learning to load picturers. I know Tinkster is a whiz with things on the computer. She has taught me many things to do on the computer. ;)  I am sure she could help you but if you want I will also offer to help if neither of these folks are available. Once you learn you will find it quite easy and fun.We would all Love to see pictures of your pond. O0
McKean County Pa. zone 5

Offline El Jefe

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Members
  • Senior Chief USN Ret
  • With us since: 09/11/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2008, 12:37:38 PM »
Julles do you have Msn Instant Messenger? If so IM me and I will walk you through the process, easy stuff and then you will know how to forever more!! @O@

Andy
… The soul is dyed the color of it’s thoughts. Think only on those things that are in line with your principles and can bear the light of day. The content of your character is your choice, Day by day, what you choose, what you think and what you do is WHO you become. Your integrity is your destiny, it is the light that guides your way……

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"