Author Topic: continuous RAOK lets see how long we can keep this going  (Read 741 times)

Offline ladyblues1965

• Trade Count: (3)
  • Members
  • With us since: 28/05/2008
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
continuous RAOK lets see how long we can keep this going
« on: May 31, 2008, 06:20:59 PM »
RAOK= Random ack of kindness

Continuous RAOK!

Ok this is an idea that is going on on another forum I'm on so I’m going to go ahead and post it and see what happens!

How it works-

I am going to post a free item (you just pay shipping) then the first person to reply with another free item of comparable worth/usefullness/demand gets my free item.

Then the item that my RAOK winner posted is next in line. Someone replies with another free item and gets the last listed raok item.

So basically it’s trading FORWARD. Only posts here on the thread count - PM's of offers will not count because they can't be kept up with by the entire group.

Additions are also welcome, if you want to add to a RAOK item currently up for grabs post here and send it to the winner.

So basically it works like this- in order for an act of kindness to fall upon you, you must also offer an act of kindness yourself.

Seems pretty cool to me! If this doesn't take off, oh well. I thought it would be fun to try it out here as well!!! This works via the honor system… Now if you want this - post what you are willing to give for free to another member! PM me your address and I'll reply with my paypal for shipping 8.00
So, you post something up for grabs when you are interested in the last item posted. Sound fair? Then the person who wants your item posts what they have to offer on the post that you say you want the previous item. Then they pay you for the shipping on the item you posted. Understand?
My Items 1 each
Nymphaea alba  1 tuber
Nuphar lutea  1 tuber
water willow 1
La iris 3 rhizomes
postage 8.00
got any  takers? Pm  me and post  what  you are offering on the board
Rememeber in  order to take you  must  offer something equal in value be it plants or whatever.
Hope this takes off @O@

« Last Edit: May 31, 2008, 06:23:23 PM by ladyblues1965 »

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"