Author Topic: Blooming Alba Waterlily, Parrots Feather, Water Snowflake, Hardy Thalia  (Read 1038 times)

Offline lucas.alderson469

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Members
  • With us since: 22/04/2008
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Hello all,

I currently have the following for sale:

Alba Waterlily (has already bloomed once and has another bud at the top of the water, perhaps more buds at the crown, didn't pull it so not sure) - $8.00  [1 available]

Parrots Feather (5 strands) - $2.00  [4 available]

Thalia (small devisions) - $2.00 [many available]

Water Snowflake - $2.00 [many available]

Shipping for first plant will be $6.50 and $1.00 for each additional plant.  I accept payment through PayPal.  PM me if interested and I will send you my PayPal address.  Thanks!

Happy ponding,

Luke Alderson

Offline lorraine1960

• Trade Count: (4)
  • Members
  • Live--Love and pond :)
  • With us since: 18/06/2007
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
what color is the alba and what does the snowflake look like..do u have pics?? lorraine
lorraine

Offline lucas.alderson469

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Members
  • With us since: 22/04/2008
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
I no longer have any Alba but I do have Gladstonia which is very very similar in appearance and I will offer it for the same price.  It may not have buds but it is DEFINATELY blooming size.  Gladstonia, like Alba, has a single cup-shaped white flower.  It is usually around 4 to 5 inches in diameter.  If you would like to see a picture, you can go to the Gladstone gallery (http://www.victoria-adventure.org/waterlilies/hardy_galleries/gladstoniana.html) on Victoria Adventure.

White water snowflake looks like very miniature water lilies.  Pictures of this plant can also be found on Victoria Adventure at (http://www.victoria-adventure.org/aquatic_plants/david/n_cristata01.html)

Just let me know if you are interested in either.

Happy ponding,

Luke Alderson

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"