Author Topic: ~More stream than pond.... but it's a cute one beside a deck ( pics )  (Read 1358 times)

Offline spanishleprachaun

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Members
  • With us since: 12/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • ~Building ponds and waterfeatures in San Antonio, tx
   This one was done through the existing limestone retaining wall.  I swayed them away from the typical white limestone and we went with what everyone down here ends up loving---- ohh yeah ! the MOSS ROCK ;)

They tell me all the neighbors come over and enjoy it and even strangers knock on their door.
" ummm yeah---- u don't know us , but we are friends of your neighbors  so and so,  we hear you have a pond.. can we come check it out ? " hhahhah   Now that's something interesting ;)

enjoy ...... 

Carlos
www.aquaticescapes.net
San Antonio, Tx
* I build-redo-fix-fishcare-tweak-improve- and occasionally fall in ponds ?!?! :)

Offline SueSTx

• Trade Count: (5)
  • Members
  • With us since: 11/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Another nice one.

You've been staying busy.

Offline Ruthie

• Trade Count: (8)
  • Members
  • Monique
  • With us since: 08/07/2007
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
WOW! Really gorgeous!  I am a big fan of moss rock, too.  I won't admit how much I paid for my few treasured pieces of moss rock either.  (No rock in Louisiana...it's expensive!)

Offline spanishleprachaun

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Members
  • With us since: 12/08/2006
    • View Profile
    • ~Building ponds and waterfeatures in San Antonio, tx
Thanks  !!!

ps---------- the water is not green,... it's clear... they have so much sun the green carpet algae on the liner is making it look like that.  But, I assured them it's what they want !!! More filtration on the plant bio side and starve out the nutrients from the bad pea soup ALGAE ! :P
Carlos
www.aquaticescapes.net
San Antonio, Tx
* I build-redo-fix-fishcare-tweak-improve- and occasionally fall in ponds ?!?! :)

Offline miguynmkoi

• Trade Count: (14)
  • Members
  • Smile!
  • With us since: 23/08/2006
    • View Profile
 O0 I'd want a look too!  Great waterfall.

Offline joeyb5980

• Trade Count: (24)
  • Members
  • With us since: 21/08/2006
    • View Profile
Looks great!  You have a way with rocks and water  :)  The taros frame the stream nicely
Joey

Offline Birdman

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 18/05/2008
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Very nice.
Steve Joneli
High desert Koi Ponds
541-408-3317
www.highdesertkoi.com

Offline LeeAnne151

• Trade Count: (24)
  • Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    • View Profile
    • My Photo Galleries
Carlos, we've missed you!
~LeeAnne~

“Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.”

Robert A. Heinlein

Portland, Oregon. USDA Zone 8~Sunset Zone 6

Offline tweetybaby2005

• Trade Count: (15)
  • Members
  • Proud mom to a child with Autism
  • With us since: 21/05/2008
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • http://banners.wunderground.com/weathersticker/miniStates_both/language/www/US/KS/Wichita.gifhttp://banners.wunderground.com/weathersticker/miniStates_both/language/www/US/KS/Wichita.gif
I showed hubby this one and his response? - "Wow, that's impressive.  Very impressive!!".  Well done!! O0

Kuan

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"