Author Topic: Huge THANKS Lawanna! Added pic's  (Read 1390 times)

Offline ladyblues1965

• Trade Count: (3)
  • Members
  • With us since: 28/05/2008
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Huge THANKS Lawanna! Added pic's
« on: June 08, 2008, 04:46:54 PM »
Wow I  stopped by Lawanna's house and came home with two new wakin. I am  sooooo excited these guys are my first . they are  so cute. one was real  small so I have him in my tank in the house  but  soon as he is big enough he will go out to the pond with  his buddy. I will try  to get  pics in the next few days.
 I also  came home with many  taro , and other plants from  her many  ponds. makes me  want more. I  know what a sick addiction  I can have  to  anything . If I have  one  I have to  have  bunches. Now  seeing her  ponds  and plants I NEED MORE!!! LOL
Again  Lawanna it was wondeful meeting you , I wish I had  more time to  spend .  If I come up with anything you  dont have I will surely  send ya  some.
happy ponding!!
Kelley
« Last Edit: June 10, 2008, 06:26:22 AM by ladyblues1965 »

Offline Lynda

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Members
  • With us since: 19/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: Huge THANKS Lawanna!
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2008, 08:50:31 PM »
Isn't Lawanna just one of the nicest people you've ever met?   o(:-)

Where do you live in Arkansas?  I live in Van Buren - you must've driven right by my place on your way to hers...

Offline ladyblues1965

• Members
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2008, 05:52:23 AM »
Lynda,
Yes she is . We have traded plants many times over  several years. This was our first  time meeting in person . It was great . I knew she was a sweety  just by the nice boxes of plants she had always sent me.
I went out this morning to check on my new wakin and he /she is chasing all the other goldfish. So I guess it is doing ok. I was a little worried  with the long trip  and  no air conditioning. But  they  look great.
I will try to get  some pics today  after I get several boxes of plants packed for mailing.

Offline ladyblues1965

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2008, 06:24:57 AM »

This is the baby in the tank . It is about 2 inches long isnt it sweet!

This is the larger one with blacky. this one is about 4-5 inches or so.

Offline tranquility

• Trade Count: (72)
  • Members
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: Huge THANKS Lawanna! Added pic's
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2008, 10:33:12 AM »
Kellie glad to hear they made it home ok...they are both Watonai---but, the largest one's tail isn't really long enough....so he does look like a wakin...but, I think your little guy will have the long flowing tail he/she is supposed to have....It was sooo great to meet both you and your hubby....Your gonna just love these little guys---they are super tuff but, look soo delicate....
Lawanna
Life is too short...... Live, Love, Laugh !!!!

Oklahoma-45 min. from Ganderville
Zone 7a :)

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"