Author Topic: Pickeral, Autopurpurta, Gamecock  (Read 1114 times)

Offline CoolShades

• Trade Count: (13)
  • Members
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Pickeral, Autopurpurta, Gamecock
« on: June 01, 2008, 06:17:50 PM »
I will have next week Pickeral Autopurpurta and Gamecock.  Looking for Blue Flag, Rose mallow, Cone Flowers other than the standard Purple.  If not 100 tabs of fertilizer 10-15-10.

Gary

Offline tinkster

• Trade Count: (46)
  • Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: Pickeral, Autopurpurta, Gamecock
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2008, 06:25:18 PM »
hey there..

I believe i have what your referring to in rose mallow... they are hardy hisbicus right?? they grow here in a drainage ditches is where I dug mine.  I have HUGE ones.  White, pink and a darkpink/red.  I have them coming out my ears if I was sure it was what your looking for I coudl send you a massive plant :).  I attached pictures of them from last year so maybe you can see if its what you want.. I can get a pretty darn huge plant in a flat rate box if its what ya want.

I bought allllll the coneflower Big Sky series.. dont know if you have seen them or not but twilight, sundown, sunrise, sunset.. they are spectacular BUT unfortunatley for some reason I cannot get a coneflower to overwinter.. I will be certainly trying again as they are beautiful.  anyway.. let me know if you think what I have is the rose mallow you want.. my only problem is unless you want to wait till bloom, I have no clue which is which color :(

tinkster
« Last Edit: June 01, 2008, 06:26:37 PM by tinkster »

Offline kvalentz

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Members
  • With us since: 25/05/2008
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2008, 07:26:07 PM »
Gary,
  I have blue flag iris and white swan coneflower.  How many pickerel plants are you planning on trading? 
Kathy O0
Kathy

Offline CoolShades

• Trade Count: (13)
  • Members
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2008, 11:38:30 AM »
Hi Cathy, I didn'y ccount but I have a 5 gallon bucket stuffed with them.  PM me if you are interested and I will go out and count, but I'm sure there is at least a dozen clumps.

Gary

Offline kvalentz

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Members
  • With us since: 25/05/2008
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2008, 06:23:54 PM »
Gary,
  I am definatly interested.  Are you looking for the annual mallow or the perennial mallow and what color are you wanting?  I also have that. 
Kathy
Kathy

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"