Author Topic: Rule of thumb ??  (Read 2816 times)

Offline Cindi

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Rule of thumb ??
« on: March 15, 2007, 06:03:27 AM »
Is there a rule of thumb that any of you ponders in cold weather follow as far as when to turn your pump and falls back on for the season?  Do you wait until your water is a certain temperature and if so what is the magic temperature.  This is my first spring with the pond and I have read that when your pond reaches a constant 45 degrees you can turn your pump back on.  Anyone have any opinions on this number?  I'm just wondering when I can safely turn my pump on and run my falls.

I'm happy to say the the last bit of ice melted off my pond yesterday and the water is crystal clear!  Now I just need to keep it that way.

Oh and do any of you jump start your bacteria for the season with bio booster or something similar?
Cindi
Cedar Springs, MI , Zone 5

Offline Johns

• Trade Count: (11)
  • Members
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • Garden Endeavors
Re: Rule of thumb ??
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2007, 06:35:53 AM »
Cindi,

If you have a UV light, crank it up.  If not, you might consider getting one to keep down the algae bloom that often accompanies spring.  As long as your ice is gone, go ahead and pump.  I run my pumps 24/7/365, even with ice, but of course here in NC the weather is much less severe than in Michigan.

My opinion re: bacteria:  Your fish carry all the bacteria you need in their guts.  I truly believe that adding bacteria of any description to a pond makes about as much sense as popping electronic flashes while taking pictures at sports events since the flash only extends 15 feet and the object of the photo is over 100 feet away.  If you really want to give your filter bacteria a boost, I have heard that peeing in the filter works as well as anything, although I have never tried it (Been ponding almost 40 years, never saw the need).

Now as to theory:  Fish do not do well in small ponds (watergardens) when they are completley frozen over.  Toxic gasses are produced via decomposition of organic matter and need to have an avenue of escape in order to avoid fish mortality.  Therefore, even in coldest climates, an area of ice free water should be maintained and some areation and circulation of water is important for fish survival.  Of course, there are considerations regarding side or bottom drains or skimmers, as well as water losses due to ice dams in waterfalls, but 24/7/365 water circulation is important for koi regardless of your climate. 

Short version:  If possible, run your pumps 365 days a year.  If not, keep a portion of your pond ice free with a heater. Every pond is different, figure out what works for you and stick with it until it does not work.

Offline CT

• Trade Count: (19)
  • Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2007, 07:28:48 AM »
Cindi,
      I just take the old filter pad from my aquarium when it's warm enough for biobugs to grow in the pond and put it in the filter. I don't think it's really necessary but I have it so I use it. That's assuming the aquarium fish have been quarantined and they are healthy.
Johns,
      Peeing in the filter? Really? Ok, aside from the visual of females trying to do that  ;D ..I guess it's the ammonia that feeds the growing biobugs?

Offline Johns

• Members
    • View Profile
    • Garden Endeavors
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2007, 08:59:31 AM »
Kay,

That would be the concept, never tried it though  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Cindi

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2007, 09:16:10 AM »

Short version:  If possible, run your pumps 365 days a year.  If not, keep a portion of your pond ice free with a heater. Every pond is different, figure out what works for you and stick with it until it does not work.

I have a deicer and an aerator that I used to keep a hole in the ice.  The deicer was only used when it got really cold, so basically for the month of February!  LOL!!

So you are saying that water temp isn't really a factor on deciding when to turn the pump back on?  My water temp at the bottom is 38 degrees right now.

Oh and the visual you created in my head when you talked about peeing in the filter was not good!  LOL!!!  Thanks for the laugh though!
 :)
Cindi

Offline CT

• Trade Count: (19)
  • Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2007, 10:09:22 AM »
Kay,

That would be the concept, never tried it though  ;D ;D ;D

Well there's always a first time. We'll have bail money available  :D lol

Offline Esther

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Members
  • With us since: 05/01/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2007, 10:45:55 AM »
Cindi, maybe you could train one of the dogs to do your peeing. Have you seen the stickers on the back windows of pickup trucks of the little boy peeing? Well why couldn't they make a pond "spitter" like that? Well maybe it wouldn't sell all that well. LOL.

Offline happyoutsidegirl

• Trade Count: (3)
  • Members
  • Be An Organ Doner
  • With us since: 23/01/2007
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2007, 02:17:45 PM »
Cindi, I leave mine running all winter and use tank heater to keep it open in frount of the skimmer. I'm sure it is safe to get it running now. I am a firm beliver in the good bacteria. I have used the Microb Lift products from the begening but I am now trying a cold water bacteria from The Pond Digger at ezotic equatics. They do help keep your water clearer and help prevent algae.
I'm just happier outside!
 Debbie
SunnyEastern Wa.
zone 5-6

Offline frloplady

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2007, 03:40:55 PM »
From what I've read on the bio bug boosters is that you can cycle the filter in about 43 days with it...without it it can take 6 weeks...... think about that one...

The best way to boost the bio in a new spring filter is to clean an existing filter be it in an aquarium or smaller indoor or heated pond.  Dump that into the intake of the pump to the filter.  That is real bio.

The bio bugs don't really start doing much until the temps are over 55.  Is part why not to feed fish much until the water temp is over 55 and even then sparingly.

The problem with peeing in the pond  ::) is again if the bio isn't running or not very strong is you boost the ammonia, what you don't need to do.

I have heard of people fishless cycling a filter with household ammonia (much more legal too  lol ) for a quarantine tank or a new pond without fish. 
Mary

Offline happyoutsidegirl

• Members
  • Be An Organ Doner
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2007, 04:01:19 PM »
Here is a lond to some very good stuff about bacteria. I hope it helps. he also has other good help here.
http://www.exoticwaterscapes.com/algae-pond-treatments.php The microb lift Autom and winter bacteria works even under ice. The one I'm trying now works in water 40 to 60*. and I got it from this site.
 Debbie
SunnyEastern Wa.
zone 5-6

Offline Cindi

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2007, 06:12:23 AM »
Cindi, I leave mine running all winter and use tank heater to keep it open in frount of the skimmer. I'm sure it is safe to get it running now. I am a firm beliver in the good bacteria. I have used the Microb Lift products from the begening but I am now trying a cold water bacteria from The Pond Digger at ezotic equatics. They do help keep your water clearer and help prevent algae.

I never thought about keeping a hole open in the ice in front of the skimmer!  That is a good idea and I may try that next year.  My biggest fear is ice forming in the falls and water diverting out of my falls.  I do have an auto shut off on my pump, but it scares me nonetheless. 
Cindi

Offline Cindi

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2007, 06:13:32 AM »
From what I've read on the bio bug boosters is that you can cycle the filter in about 43 days with it...without it it can take 6 weeks...... think about that one...

That is an interesting number!! 
Cindi

Offline Cindi

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2007, 06:14:30 AM »
Here is a lond to some very good stuff about bacteria. I hope it helps. he also has other good help here.
http://www.exoticwaterscapes.com/algae-pond-treatments.php The microb lift Autom and winter bacteria works even under ice. The one I'm trying now works in water 40 to 60*. and I got it from this site.

Thanks for the link Debbie, I will go and check it out now. 
Cindi

Offline emm

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Members
  • With us since: 16/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2007, 07:03:49 AM »
Cindi,  I too leave my pump running through our very cold winters.  I disconnect the hose that supplies the waterfall and gravel filter area from the pump and allow it to bubble just below the water surface.  I also have a 100 watt Thermopond de-icer over the spot that the pump bubbles.  A nice hole stays  open in the pond and the pump runs fine all winter.  It sits in a "well" or "sump" hole that I dug at the side of the pond so if something were to go wrong and the water were to be diverted from the pump somehow it can't drain the pond, only the small sump area.  This area is about 18" deep and although the pond has up to 3 feet of ice on it this area does not freeze more than a few inches deep.  I drain the hoses (finish off with a wet vac) and cap them with plastic bags so that there is no water in them all winter. emm

Offline happyoutsidegirl

• Members
  • Be An Organ Doner
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2007, 05:46:25 PM »

I never thought about keeping a hole open in the ice in front of the skimmer!  That is a good idea and I may try that next year.  My biggest fear is ice forming in the falls and water diverting out of my falls.  I do have an auto shut off on my pump, but it scares me nonetheless. 
Yes ice dams are sometimes a problem I made my splash guard extra wide and high so I don't need to worry and I get wonderful ice follies.
 Debbie
SunnyEastern Wa.
zone 5-6

Offline Rocmon

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2007, 09:30:48 PM »
The only time I bought Microbe lift pl, as it's so highly recommended, I got it home after driving an hour to the place that sold it for a mere $25.00. I found that the seal on the bottle had been broken and that the bottle had leaked some prior to my obtaining it. I smelled the bottle, and there was no smell—that everyone says it has. I used it, and found it didn't make any noticeable difference, in fact the dry powder pondzyme product I had been using prior for $12.00 made a more noticeable difference. I wrote to the pondzyme folks and asked is this right? They never responded and I will never buy their product again. When given the opportunity to disclose a crummy company I will—it was their option to respond and chose to do nothing... {nono}

Koiphen had a good explanation about bottled bugs. The fact is, the good bacteria begin to die in as little as four hours. The stuff they put in bottles is a different kind of beast. So the gist of the discussion was, don't waste your money.

http://www.koiphen.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51017

post #17 explains the difference between bugs in a bottle and bugs that convert ammonia.

Offline happyoutsidegirl

• Members
  • Be An Organ Doner
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2007, 04:20:59 AM »
I'm getting ready for work and don't have time to debate but try this link. and did you check out my previous one? If you bought a product that was un sealed you should have returned it. And yes it does smell. It is a good product and my pond is proof of it. I have done nothing all winter since Oct. but add the cold water product and now my water is chrystal clear. I did my vitals on it the other day and all are perfect. I do have a bit of fuzzies growing on the bottom and thats it. But It is a to each his own world. ;)
http://microbelift.com/
 Debbie
SunnyEastern Wa.
zone 5-6

Offline Rocmon

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2007, 08:21:34 PM »
The price of good advertising is making unhappy customers happy.

I have no intention to debate. I simply disclose my Microbe lift experience when ever I see people recommending it. I wrote to the manufacturer and they didn't care enough to even respond. In one of my posts awhile back someone said they started working for them and that never would have happened with her working there, yet did she offer to do anything to make it right?... what do you think?     >:(-       >:(-        >:(-

My W.Lim Wave pump flooded during a 6" rain downpour one night. My fault—bad pump vault design. It got noisy, but ran ok.
The sales rep said send it back to William. I eventually did send it back to W.Lim, who not only replaced the bearings, but changed the impeller which increased flow at higher head at no charge and shipped it back free.   O0    @O@

I just wrote to a potato chip company (Kettle brand) today about two bags of chips that were really bad. In less than two hours they had written to tell me they were sending coupons to replace said product.     O0       @O@

Those are an example of very good customer relations—Microbelift has none, zilch, nadda... I'm not afraid to say so.   o(

Offline Johns

• Members
    • View Profile
    • Garden Endeavors
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2007, 08:31:11 AM »
I am perfectly willing to debate.  Here is my proposition: All Pond bacteria additives are worthless wastes of $$$.  None do anything worthwhile.  Remember, "ALL PONDS ARE DIFFERENT", and the parameters are beyond description for home ponders.  As I have stated in years past, I have had "identical" ponds next to each other (Within 3 feet and comparable volumes) with the same livestock and plant material when one was perfectly "gin clear" and the other "pea soup".  The point being, scientific method requires many repetitions of an experiment in order to form a coherent hypothesis.

My proposition: fish guts contain all the bacteria needed to generate active biofilter operation.  Differences of opinion are welcome; however, testimonials are worthless since you really have no idea whether your additives had anything at all to do with your results regardless of what they are. 

An actually worthwhile axiom of life:  "ALL testimonials are worthless, regardless of subject matter".  Think about this long and hard before disputing.

Bottom line: as noted above, "all ponds are different".  What works for you is not necessarily applicable to other's pond.  More specifically, you may have no idea what really works for you, since what seems to work for several years may miserably fail the very next year.

Another maxim:  "vacuums are quickly filled by entrepreneurs".  Products are "invented" to fix any problem that has the capacity to remove money from your wallet. Don't believe me?  Google "male enhancement cream" and you just might get a clue.

Not that it matters in the least, but I have had outdoor water gardens for almost 40 years. I do not claim to be an expert, but I do claim to be a skeptic of unproven products wanting my $$$.

Short version:  save your money to buy a pretty fish.

Offline Rocmon

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2007, 10:01:09 AM »
Johns that was good.

I also believe there are to many variables to make any kind of scientific conclusions for ponds in general. To have a valid scientific experiment you need to reduce the variables down to one—the one your changing. I don't think that's possible in ponds. Even if you could, the ponder next door has a whole different situation. Temperature and light exposure to name only two. Duplicating the results in another pond, not likely, unless your adding a large volume of bleach.

So we try things and make conclusions but there's nothing to say the results are from what we did.

The real test of any manufacturer is how they take care of a customer after the sale—even if they are selling snake oil. If they claim their product produces a given result they should try to make those results happen for their customers.

Offline Esther

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Members
  • With us since: 05/01/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2007, 10:57:19 AM »
UM, does that sound familiar Cindi. I told her that if she asked 10 people she'd get 10 different answers. LOL

Offline Cindi

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2007, 11:21:55 AM »
UM, does that sound familiar Cindi. I told her that if she asked 10 people she'd get 10 different answers. LOL

;)
Cindi

Offline FrankJScott

• Members
  • With us since: 22/02/2023
    Years
    • View Profile
    • High Rated SLOT GACOR Info
Updated 7RAJATOGEL Site
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2024, 11:11:11 AM »
In reply to the people talking about bandar 4d slot, judi toto, slot online deposit 24 jam, situs judi slot online malaysia, slot casino online, jago slot online, agen situs judi slot, judi slot, spade gaming slot, jago slot 88 login,  I highly suggest this resources on 7RAJATOGEL site or antara slot login, judi indo slot, jago slot 88, slot indonesia online, judi slot indonesia, agen judi terpercaya, bonus judi slot, slot saja, bandar slot 88, web judi togel, not to mention this redirected here on 7rajatogel Login blog on top of jp slot888, situs judi slot online pg soft, game judi jackpot, slot malaysia online, 5 bandar togel, agen judi slot online terpercaya, slot judi slot, web slot game, antara slot login, situs togel idn, not to mention this go here about 7RAJATOGEL tips which is also great. Also, have a look at this extra resources about 7RAJATOGEL blog not to mention hongkong casino, slot game slot game, playstar online, slot internet, bandar judi slot terpercaya, macam macam judi slot online, agen judi slot online terpercaya, singapore slot88 login, asia judi slot, game slot link, alongside all this new 7RAJATOGEL url with main slot apa, web slot casino, judi slot online 24 jam, slot judi slot, game slot live, slot88 slot, slot jackpot online, ion slot online, nama nama situs judi slot, asia judi slot,  for good measure. Check more @ Great RTP ASIAN2BET Website 2e164de

Offline FrankJScott

• Members
    Years
    • View Profile
Recommended DVLTOTO Website
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2024, 04:47:09 AM »
To the guy asking about game slot online gacor, jackpot judi slot online, web judi gacor, link game slot gacor, net net slot, website judi gacor, slot apa yang gacor, game slot live, judi indonesia, slot site,  I highly recommend this experienced for DVL TOTO link or judi slot itu apa, judi terbaik, game slot jackpot, game slot game, bet slot online, game judi online indonesia, judi slot online gacor, slot jackpot terpercaya, game judi slot, slot game login, not to mention this lowest price about DVL TOTO info on top of slot online site, game slot live, slot online idn, login judi slot, win1000x slot, slot game apa, judi slot yang gacor, slot jackpot terpercaya, slot jackpot, web slot game, not to mention this at bing for DVL TOTO forum which is also great. Also, have a look at this read review about DVLTOTO blog as well as judi slot anti rungkad, game slot online, no 1 slot, no slot, apa nama situs judi slot online, game slot88 online, judi online77, judi casino, provider slot online, www judi slot online, and don't forget this funny post on DVL TOTO url with judi online indonesia, link yang gacor, web gacor online, game slot yang gacor, bet slot online, game jackpot online, game judi slot, web judi online, nama nama situs judi slot, slot gameplay,  for good measure. Check more @ Top Rated 7rajatogel Login Website e3aa263

Offline FrankJScott

• Members
    Years
    • View Profile
Awesome TAJIR4D Tips
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2024, 10:03:23 AM »
For the person talking about main toto, agen play, dewatogel slot online login, bandar toto online, http dewatogel net, bandar online, bandar togel bonus deposit 100, situs bandar judi slot online, toto 4d, slot judi toto,  I highly suggest this discover more here on Tajir4D Login forum or toto 4d 12, bandar online, bandar slot4d, deposit dewatogel, bandar online deposit pulsa, situs bandar judi slot online, bandar slot 4d, bandar 4d slot, judi hk online, bandar togel online, on top of this my sources on TAJIR4D url alongside all cara menang 4d singapore, idn 4d slot, deposit dewatogel, 4d judi, bandar online deposit pulsa, judi 4d online, toto game, toto malaysia online, judi toto online, agen slot4d, as well as this her latest blog for Tajir4D Login blog which is also great. Also, have a look at this awesome Tajir4D Login tips as well as agen macau, judi toto, bandar togel bonus deposit 100, bandar online, toto play online, bandar togel bonus new member, 4d org, toto 4d online malaysia, sdy slot 4d, judi 4d slot, alongside all this check this out about Tajir4D Login tips with tot9 4d, 11 toto, slot4d terbaru, slot judi toto, play 4d online, 4d judi, agen macau, online toto 4d, toto judi 4d login, bandar togel bri 24 jam,  for good measure. Check more @ Best CUANSLOT88 Blog 5_154e6

Offline FrankJScott

• Members
    Years
    • View Profile
Great ASIAN2BET Login Tips
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2024, 11:11:50 AM »
In response to the people asking about cara main 4d online, bandar indotogel, keren 4d slot login, agen slot4d, main toto, idn 4d slot, toto malaysia online, toto judi 4d login, situs togel idn, judi toto slot,  I highly suggest this such a good point for ASIAN2BET Login link or 4d online, slot4d singapore, whatsapp 4d, bandar judi terpercaya di indonesia, bandar togel bonus deposit, bandar judi togel, dewatogel slot online login, pembayaran 4d, toto judi, sdy slot4d, on top of this that guy for ASIAN2BET details alongside all cara main 4d, t0gel online, agen play, slot4d terbaru, 4d singapore login, toto 4d online malaysia, chat 4d, toto judi slot, situs togel idn, bandar macau, as well as this article source for ASIAN2BET Login details which is also great. Also, have a look at this excellent ASIAN2BET forum on top of judi 4d slot, bandar judi terpercaya di indonesia, bandar slot4d, dewatogel slot online login, on 4d toto, toto 4d 4d, toto game, bandar togel online, 11 toto, 4d 4d toto, on top of this recommended reading on ASIAN2BET link with idn 4d slot, toto judi 4d login, bandar judi togel 4d, deposit dewatogel, 100 4d, toto 4ds, 4d judi, ovo 4d, judi toto slot, judi hongkong online,  for good measure. Check more @ Great 7RAJATOGEL Guide aa263ec

Offline FrankJScott

• Members
    Years
    • View Profile
Best ASIAN2BET Login Info
« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2024, 11:22:16 AM »
For the man talking about bandar togel bonus deposit, whatsapp 4d, on 4d toto, http dewatogel net, deposit dewatogel, bandar toto, bandar togel bonus new member, 4d singapore login, agen play, situs togel idn,  I highly recommend this advice about ASIAN2BET Login forum or idn 4d slot, slottogel login, tot9 4d, bandar slot singapore, idn live 4d, toto 4ds, main toto, ovo 4d, judi 4d slot, bandar togel bonus new member, alongside all this great ASIAN2BET advice on top of toto 4d toto, toto judi, keren 4d slot login, all toto 4d, slot 4d singapore, agen slot4d, bandar judi toto, bandar judi togel, judi toto online, withdraw 4d, not to mention this recommended ASIAN2BET site which is also great. Also, have a look at this high rated ASIAN2BET advice alongside all bandar toto online, bandar togel online, judi slot4d, 5505 4d, on 4d toto, agen play, slot4d terbaru, toto judi 4d login, judi 4d slot, dewatogel singapore, not to mention this top ASIAN2BET Login advice with eleven 4d slot, judi 4d online, 4d toto 4d, toto 2d, idn live 4d, judi slot4d, toto judi slot, online 4d toto, bandar judi terpercaya, 2d toto,  for good measure. Check more @ Great 7RAJATOGEL Info 2e164de

Offline FrankJScott

• Members
    Years
    • View Profile
Useful ASIAN2BET Login Website
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2024, 11:52:04 AM »
To the man talking about withdraw 4d, sg metro slot, bandar slot 4d, dewatogel slot online login, toto malaysia online, 4d toto 4d, play 4d online, bandar judi toto, toto 4d 12, new toto 4d,  I highly recommend this continued for ASIAN2BET blog or toto 2d, agen slot4d, on 4d toto, cara menang 4d singapore, bandar judi togel online, play toto online, bandar togel bonus new member, 4d 100, http dewatogel net, sg metro slot, on top of this my response for ASIAN2BET url not to mention toto 2d, chat 4d, judi 4d slot, agen slot4d, website judi togel, agen macau, 4d singapore slot, bandar sgp online, toto 4d toto, toto 4e, alongside all this recommended ASIAN2BET link which is also great. Also, have a look at this awesome ASIAN2BET Login tips and don't forget 4d 4d toto, bandar slot 4d, singapore 4d slot, bandar online slot, play toto online, bandar judi togel, www 4d net m, toto 4d 12, toto game online, slot4d singapore, alongside all this recommended ASIAN2BET Login forum with judi online 4d, bandar judi togel, 4d toto 4d, agen play, cara main 4d singapore, agen macau, 4d singapore login, judi 4d slot, website 4d, 4d singapore slot,  for good measure. Check more @ Cool ASIAN2BET Tips 5a35ec8

Offline FrankJScott

• Members
    Years
    • View Profile
Great CUANSLOT Website
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2024, 12:27:32 PM »
To the lady inquiring about bandar judi togel 4d, 4d toto 4d, agen macau, deposit dewatogel, singapore 4d slot, 4d 4d toto, bandar judi togel, sdy slot4d, eleven 4d slot, bandar togel bonus new member,  I highly suggest this at bing about CUANSLOT88 details or judi online 4d, toto judi 4d login, agen macau, bandar online deposit pulsa, bandar togel bonus new member, play toto online, on 4d toto, cara menang 4d singapore, judi slot4d, bandar togel online, alongside all this high rated CUANSLOT details not to mention online bandar, bandar togel idn, slot4d terbaru, agen macau, toto 4d, website 4d, judi 4d slot, toto game online, agen slot4d, toto play online, and don't forget this excellent CUANSLOT88 blog which is also great. Also, have a look at this killer deal on CUANSLOT site alongside all sg metro slot, all toto 4d, bandar togel bonus deposit 100, t0gel online, bandar togel online, judi hk online, deposit dewatogel, bandar toto, judi sgp, bandar judi togel 4d, as well as this additional reading for CUANSLOT url with bandar toto online, bandar sgp online, situs bandar judi, judi slot4d, bandar judi toto, play 4d online, toto judi slot, toto 4ds, bandar togel deposit dana, 11 toto,  for good measure. Check more @ Awesome 7rajatogel Login Site 35ec8e0

Offline FrankJScott

• Members
    Years
    • View Profile
Best Daily Sport Predictions Blog
« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2024, 09:33:58 AM »
To the guy asking about table tennis picks each week, best nfl bets prediction site, tenis pronostico noticias, winning nfl & nba picks strategy, profitable nfl bets picks, american football nfl predictions against the spread, soccer mls betting promo codes, best tennis h2h predictions today, best h2h stats prediction strategy, best tennis h2h prediction strategy,  I highly suggest this excellent new sport prediction tips or nfl & nba predictions maker, tennis picks maker, tennis news today, camel racing picks against the spread, best darts prediction site, fantasy sports betting win cash prizes, nfl predictions today & tomorrow, best nfl tips prediction site, camel racing picks monday night, best tennis prediction strategy, as well as this find about top sport prediction site not to mention tennis news today, winning nfl bets picks strategy, nfl & nba picks tomorrow, casino backlinks seo, best soccer mls betting picks site, table tennis predictions, table tennis picks of the day, tennis picks this weekend, tenis pronostico noticias, american football nfl picks this weekend, and don't forget this updated top rated sport prediction url which is also great. Also, have a look at this one-time offer for best sport prediction tips on top of expert h2h stats predictions against the spread, cricket picks straight up, daily predictions news for tennis, best signup bonus soccer mls betting, nfl tips picks each week, daily predictions for nfl, tennis predictions for tonight, best basketball nba betting picks site, mls picks today, nfl picks against the spread, on top of this lowest price on excellent sport prediction url with nfl predictions for tomorrow, nfl bets picks each week, mejor tenis pronosticos, darts rumours & news, free table tennis picks today & tomorrow, expert table tennis predictions, daily predictions for american football nfl, basketball nba news & results today, soccer mls picks against the spread, tennis picks straight up,  for good measure. Check more @ Best 7rajatogel Login Tips 4de3aa2

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"