Author Topic: I'm a nervious reck  (Read 4277 times)

Offline happyoutsidegirl

• Trade Count: (3)
  • Members
  • Be An Organ Doner
  • With us since: 23/01/2007
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: I'm a nervious reck
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2008, 03:54:59 PM »
Ya that will be a tough one for him. I asked Raina this weekend if they had thought about adopting one? she said no way my hads are too full with just her. She's getting hearing and allergie test done today, hope all is good. I'm hopeing more for allergies over bad hearing and tubes in her little ears!
I'm just happier outside!
 Debbie
SunnyEastern Wa.
zone 5-6

Offline Sandye

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 17/03/2007
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2008, 09:35:42 PM »
Debbie, I just now got back to the forum and I am soooo glad that your date went well and that Mark is a real gentleman.  @O@ I wish you all the luck in the world with this relationship.  You deserve a happy ending.  o(:-)

Aren't you glad that your forum friends are so worried about you?   I thought Bart and Mikey (and maybe Esther)  were going to come hunting you.   lol

Offline happyoutsidegirl

• Members
  • Be An Organ Doner
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2008, 12:00:27 PM »
I am greatful Sandy for all of you on line friends. Everyone here has been so supprotive for me over the past year or so!!! Love you all  o(:-)
I'm saposto meet up with Mark sometime today? for the Centenial stuff up north.
Raina (DD) called last night and Bekka will be getting the tubes put in her little ears. Oh dear, one more thing for that poor thing to put up with! :'( But the Dr. assured them after the first week she can resume as normial and not have to give up her swimming classes.  @O@
 Debbie
SunnyEastern Wa.
zone 5-6

Offline Esther

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Members
  • With us since: 05/01/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2008, 02:20:36 PM »
Our 5 year old great/grand/ nephew has tubes and when he swims or showers, they put plugs in and then he wears like a head band over the plugs and it keeps the plugs in place. He swam all over the place and was jumping of the diving board. I just called his mom and she said that she got this rigging from the ear doctor and it was about $15. So it's not like years ago when they kid couldn't swim for several years.

Offline finnpond

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Members
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2008, 06:19:50 PM »
 :)

Debbie...   

Most of those guys off the hill are usually pretty good people...  Scruffie and not!!!!  I was scruffie at one time in my life!!!!  Hope you have a good time!!!!!

I have crews in your neck of the woods again this year and was actually in Tonasket today...  In fact I was cruising around looking at power poles for the PUD about 3 miles south of Ellisforde...   Did you wave at a Honda Ridgeline that came down your driveway and was there a small child on a trike in your front yard????  The only reason I ask is that I kinda know the location of your place from your pictures of the windstorm and as I was driving up the hill I was putting 2 and 2 together, and thinking your place must be close to where I was....

Anyway, I'm glad you're moving on, it can't be easy, but I hope you have happiness from here on out....

My Mom used to work at the nursing home in Tonasket, when it was called St. Martin's, don't know if anyone would remember her, but her name was Ellen Kosonen...

Take Care....   Dave

Offline EagleEye

• Trade Count: (5)
  • Members
  • zone 5, Sauk City, WI
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2008, 08:00:55 PM »
I want to know if he is a hunter.

Steve
Maybe you could wear camo @O@ @O@

Steve
My Biggest Worry Is That the other half (when I'm dead)  Will Sell My Fishing Stuff For What I Said I Paid For It

Offline happyoutsidegirl

• Members
  • Be An Organ Doner
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2008, 03:10:03 PM »
Hay Dave, Now I'm upset that I didn't know your were around! Nope no waving and no kids here. I live about 3 miles north of Ellisford on the old hwy 7. Say, about a week or so ago a guy came up on a 4 wheeler contracted by the PUD. I spoke with him breefly, Was That You??? Next time your around let me know.
Steve, I don't think so, He's like a book worm guy. I don't even think he's a fisherman?  >:( :-\ Not too funny tho. I was wearing camo Capries when we met lol
 Debbie
SunnyEastern Wa.
zone 5-6

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"