Author Topic: About Braeden, NEW NEW info  (Read 7540 times)

Offline HOWELL

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 15/06/2008
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: About Braeden, NEW NEW info
« Reply #60 on: August 28, 2008, 11:56:10 AM »
i lost my grandpa this last spring and i lost a really close cousin when he was 23, he had a really bad accident he was in a wreck, well some stupid drunk people were driving and hit his car and he passed out, but the point is that i think all those are actually gods testes, but once someone at the right place and at the right time told me that god just testes people that he thinks will overcome this proves, so at the end you will show up stronger and with a better mentality, so meaning that i think esther you are a really great person, and thru this weeks i feel like i know a lot about you and youre a really nice, great and overall strong, so at the end all of you will look back and said yes we were strong enough, and god made us help us out as a family, because the most important thing in the world is a family i think, without a family as a first instance you are  actually nothing, look youre the granma and you will be there for your grandson all the way in the bad and the worst, good and the better, so keep up, i believe you have everything to do this, show the world and that cancer what you and youre family are made up, cancer isnt that easy i know, but just keep your faith in god and we all this big family called american ponders are praying for you, your family and your grandson as much as we pray for ourselves, and as strong as your grandchild is being right now, one day he will face the future of this world and i am sure he will make a big change in this world, because he has alrready shown us that hes got what it takes to be great, well hope he gets better soon and please keep us posted
he is in all my prayers and youre too
some greeting from mexico and trust god and keep your faith
and even though im so far, if you ever need my help just give me a hollar ok
Scott I'll miss you buddy... :(

Offline tweetybaby2005

• Trade Count: (15)
  • Members
  • Proud mom to a child with Autism
  • With us since: 21/05/2008
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • http://banners.wunderground.com/weathersticker/miniStates_both/language/www/US/KS/Wichita.gifhttp://banners.wunderground.com/weathersticker/miniStates_both/language/www/US/KS/Wichita.gif
« Reply #61 on: August 28, 2008, 01:41:10 PM »
Ester, I just saw this post and want to let you know that the little guy and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.  Braeden is my son's age and my heart just squeeze seeing how much he has to endure.  Lots of P&PT to you all.  I have seen people who have been sick by cancer and almost all of them are strong people who have a will to fight & live.

Keep fighting little guy.  We are all rooting for you!!!   O0

Kuan

Offline Esther

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Members
  • With us since: 05/01/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 28, 2008, 05:11:33 PM »
AWWWW thanks for the nice words Joel. It really does help knowing that people are sending good thoughts, good words and praying for us and Braeden. It helps knowing that we are not shouldering this burden alone. God has promised us that He will not give us anything that we, with His help can't handle. Now that doesn't mean that the problem or situation will always work out the way we would choose but we have faith that God will give us the strength to get through these heartaches if we but put our faith in Him and trust Him. We do not feel that God is testing us to see how strong we are or how strong He can make us. He already knows how very weak we are in our own strength and he knows how this will all turn out and whether we'll be strong or a babbling mess. Our goal is to focus on how God would have us behave in all situations and try to always be a witness of His goodness and love. 

OK, now I'll get out of my pulpit. I know there are those here who are not believers and don't want to offend.

Yes, Jerry, I doubt he will remember it at all, just what he hears us talk about. I know my dad doesn't remember much of his hospital or nursing home time and he's old. LOL. So maybe that works on both end of the age spectrum. I know I'm sure having trouble remembering.

Offline HOWELL

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 15/06/2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 28, 2008, 05:52:48 PM »
yeah esther i agree with you in all of this, god will always be there, i love god   o(:-), even though things dont work out as the way we want them, it is sill gods will and we have to accept it, god is the most important thing for me, hes the friend i talk to all the time, hes the one i wake up with every morning and the one i spend the day with and at the end the one i actually go to sleep with, hes so important for me too
Scott I'll miss you buddy... :(

Offline barb

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Members
  • Connecticut
  • With us since: 11/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 30, 2008, 01:40:18 PM »
Oh Esther, I just now saw this thread, I am so, so sorry to hear that Braeden's cancer has returned.  It just breaks my heart that he and your family have to go through these treatments all over again.  He has been such a trooper.  You will all be in my prayers. 

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"