Author Topic: MOVIES thoughts  (Read 828 times)

Offline HOWELL

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 15/06/2008
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
MOVIES thoughts
« on: September 01, 2008, 09:07:41 PM »
Why do I like them so much?, I have seriously asked myself, is it because I escape from reality, found a new world where everything is possible, what is it?, they are not even real, but for me they seem like it, what is reality anyways?, is it the one you make up with your thoughts and dreams, or the one that you seriously achieved in your life, period.

I think, I loved them more because those are the only chances I get to get out of my worthless life, however what are movies for?, are they made by people that really lived such things as the ones you actually see on the movies or are they made by people that seriously wanted to lived them such thing as in the movies, so then what is the difference between the director and the viewer?,is it that the director wants the viewer to feel what he is filming, or is that at the same time the director wants to feel the same as the viewer, what is the whole point about a movie?, why are there such movies as the love ones, war ones, sci-fi ones.

I still don’t get it, but the only things I do get, is that, without movies my life will be less worth is as it is now, I have based a life on movies, and I do not really think I will seriously survive without them, but this is just a vicious circle, because without me movies will not survive either, either way I think we need each other so madly, to exist, but my existence will be nothing if I have never ever met them.

Happines arrived whenever i met them.

I feel like jumping up and down, my heart beats a whole lot faster, whenever I get to watch one, my brain starts working non-stop, and my life Brights and shines as if I were so alive.

So then now, I guess, I know why do I like them so much.

But with one simple statement I can tell you everything.

"Without movies I will be nothing".

By Joel(HOWELL)
Scott I'll miss you buddy... :(

Offline LeeAnne151

• Trade Count: (24)
  • Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • My Photo Galleries
Re: MOVIES thoughts
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2008, 09:24:01 AM »
I pretty much feel the same way about books. I like movies too but would not want to live without books.
~LeeAnne~

“Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.”

Robert A. Heinlein

Portland, Oregon. USDA Zone 8~Sunset Zone 6

Offline HOWELL

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 15/06/2008
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: MOVIES thoughts
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2008, 01:28:05 PM »
I do too LeeAnne, love book, and whenever I read harry potter last book it was a nightmare, I cried and cried but not because of what it was about but I cried because I finished all of the books, and feel the same way about music too lol, but I have had always liked all of them but  I have been watching movies all week long so I felt like writing something about it, and yeah everyone should watch the movie, the chaos theory and my sassy girl
Scott I'll miss you buddy... :(

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"