Author Topic: My club has grown.  (Read 786 times)

Offline PondmaninAL

• Trade Count: (10)
  • Members
  • Pond God
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
My club has grown.
« on: September 29, 2008, 07:08:34 PM »
The Marion County Water Garden Society is really happening. We had a meeting at my house in August and had four people, counting my wife and I, to show up. Yesterday, we had a meeting at another members house, a woman that was at the last meeting, and had seven people, including my wife and I, to show up. Next month's is at another members house, who was at yesterday's meeting and is a friend of the woman who's house that we had the meeting at yesterday. I will post pics tomorrow since I've not uploaded them from the camera yet. You will love her waterfall, my wife does.

Two years of trying to get this organized and now it's happening, even though my wife and I are in a tough spot and both still out of work.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2008, 04:40:48 PM by PondmaninFL »
Happy ponding,
Scott o(

ALABAMA!! 2010 BCS National Champion!!

[img width= height= alt=Click for Odenville, Alabama Forecast" border="0" height="100" width="150]http://weathersticker.wunderground.com/weathersticker/miniStates/language/www/US/AL/Odenville.gif[/img]

If you think that your question is dumb, imagine how totally stupid you will look if you don't ask it.

Offline miguynmkoi

• Trade Count: (14)
  • Members
  • Smile!
  • With us since: 23/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: My club has grown.
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2008, 07:32:28 PM »
Sounds great...gotta start somewhere.  Wishing there was a similar club nearby...only need someone to start it.  :D

Offline landey1230

• Trade Count: (11)
  • Members
  • Zone 9b
  • With us since: 30/07/2007
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2008, 08:09:54 PM »
I would join.  I'm glad to hear people are coming around and I hope more join. You're inspiring in getting something going here.
Alfonso

Offline PondmaninAL

• Trade Count: (10)
  • Members
  • Pond God
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2008, 05:22:18 PM »
It's not really me, well, not alone. I have a partner. A young mother in her mid to upper thirties that jumped in and started kicking some bottom. Of course, she is attractive and my wife frowns upon it. I feel that my wife is still a bit jealous but she shouldn't be.

Happy ponding,
Scott o(
« Last Edit: November 05, 2008, 03:41:56 AM by PondmaninFL »
Happy ponding,
Scott o(

ALABAMA!! 2010 BCS National Champion!!

[img width= height= alt=Click for Odenville, Alabama Forecast" border="0" height="100" width="150]http://weathersticker.wunderground.com/weathersticker/miniStates/language/www/US/AL/Odenville.gif[/img]

If you think that your question is dumb, imagine how totally stupid you will look if you don't ask it.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"