Author Topic: Braeden's Make a Wish shirt  (Read 838 times)

Offline Esther

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Members
  • With us since: 05/01/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Braeden's Make a Wish shirt
« on: November 28, 2008, 12:27:29 PM »
Dawn just started a special page to honor Braeden on Facebook and spread the awareness of Neuroblastoma. This picture was on that page. It is beautiful. He looks to happy and healthy. I couldn't help but cry. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1130293068#/group.php?gid=43423976313&ref=mf

Right now, they have him cathed to collect urine because they have to get some "count" or other in order to be cleared for this last possible treatment in Cincinnati the week of Dec. 8. They cathed him last Friday but he threw up too often and there wasn't enough urine to get the results they needed. Then they cathed him Tuesday and Wednesday morning it fell out. They were going to cath him today. Here's hoping they were able to do it and that it gets what is needed. Obviously he's not real happy to have that cath put in. He's been throwing up like once a day since last Friday and Dawn doesn't know why.

Dawn, Kevin and Braeden are flying out to Cincinnati Sunday and returning on Tuesday. He is scheduled for several tests and they will have a consultation with the doctors there prior to the MIBG treatment the week of the 8th. At first they told me they wanted me to go and I was willing. Now I'm not sure if I'm going or not. They'll know better when they get back Tuesday I guess.

Pete and I are staying at their house with Ian, Eliana and Cashew while they are gone.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2008, 07:10:01 AM by Esther »

Offline emm

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Members
  • With us since: 16/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: Braeden's Make a Wish shirt
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2008, 10:43:01 AM »
A beautiful, beautiful picture of Braeden.  Guess you will find out shortly what to expect for Breaden next week. Hope you've had a nice few days with your other grandchildren. My thoughts remain with all of you.  emm

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"