Author Topic: Where could they be?  (Read 915 times)

Offline Kittyzee

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Where could they be?
« on: January 20, 2009, 04:12:07 PM »
Hey Jonna, Happy Outside Girl and Kristin F. (from Iceland) remember her?  I was wondering if all is well ladies, we haven't heard from you in a while! :)
LuAnn

There are things you do because they feel right & they may make no sense & they may make no money & it may be the real reason we are here:  to love each other & to eat each other's cooking & say it was good.  ~  Brian Andreas 

American Ponders Watergardening
American Ponders Pond and Koi Forum

Offline EagleEye

• Trade Count: (5)
  • Members
  • zone 5, Sauk City, WI
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: Where could they be?
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2009, 07:06:10 PM »
I'll say again, Happy Outside girl is in love.  o(:-) o(:-) She did pop back once and say that. I'm sure that she is fine and will be back in time. Honeymoons don't last forever, don't ya know. ;)
I think that Kristen posted a while back also. Probably have to wait till spring for her. She sure did build an impressive pond though.

Steve
My Biggest Worry Is That the other half (when I'm dead)  Will Sell My Fishing Stuff For What I Said I Paid For It

Offline marla

• Trade Count: (13)
  • Members
  • With us since: 14/02/2007
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: Where could they be?
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2009, 08:24:06 PM »
Yep, Steve is right, Debbie and I email back and forth but even those have gotten less since she has a new guy in her life.  At first she wondered if it was to soon, but she is happy and that's what counts.  Jonna is probably busy building/picking out plants, but it would be so nice to see some updates her place is going to be just lovely.
Adopt the pace of nature;
Her secret is patience.
Town of Genesee, WI  zone 4

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"