Author Topic: removed thread: tough week  (Read 4351 times)

Offline mascot

• Trade Count: (3)
  • Members
  • With us since: 16/06/2007
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: removed thread: tough week
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2009, 07:47:01 PM »
Oh, I'm okay...I've been single for a while because I'd rather be alone than to be in a relationship of convenience.  I seemed to have forgotten that during the course of this relationship, though, and stayed longer than I should have.  I guess I believed in her and when everyone else said she would never change.  I was told she would suck the life out of me, I didn't want to believe it but it happened.  When we started dating I couldn't wait to hear from her again, the last couple months I found myself not answering the phone because I didn't want to talk to her. 

It's funny....sometimes someone tells you that they love you, and they use the positive things they've done to try to convince you, but the dishonesty, lies and deceit always surface.  It's like putting hot sauce on your desert - you may love the desert, but the only thing you can taste is the hot sauce and it ruins it for you.  Eventually, you just have to push away from the table and realize that the flavor you love is gone and there's no getting it back.

So I'm going back to the desert menu and getting something else!   lol

By the way, great song...I've always loved that one. 
I'm broke and can't afford to pay attention, so you might have to lend me an ear.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"