Author Topic: plant advice  (Read 946 times)

Offline stacig

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 17/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
plant advice
« on: May 06, 2009, 07:21:36 AM »
i am looking to buy some floating plants were to you order from that has the best prices?

Offline jw

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Members
  • With us since: 22/02/2009
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: plant advice
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2009, 09:26:19 AM »
Well I see you live in La. and if I lived there I'd be out in the bayou's gathering my own. But perhaps you don't like fending off the gators.........in that case I am sure that there are people on this forum who will have some plants to trade or sell or give to you for just the cost of the postage. I am waiting for some to be sent to me when the time is right. I'm getting some Elodea and some Azolla and I know there will prolly be more as the summer goes on. Keep looking here and someone will respond.  :ok:

Offline stacig

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 17/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2009, 10:04:52 AM »
i am the queen of that.i just want things i cant seem to find out there i have way to much wh.

Offline jw

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Members
  • With us since: 22/02/2009
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2009, 10:15:29 AM »
Well then I think you need to ask specifically what you are looking for........then you will get more responses if someone has that specific one. Like.........frogbit, azolla, duckweed, lilies, lotus, parrots feather etc. or go online and check out some pics of plants and then ask. If you have tons of wh then perhaps someone would want some of yours and you could do a trade. I would love to have wh here but it has a hard time as we have cooler weather with not so much sunshine.  :'( and it just rots in my pond.

Offline PondmaninAL

• Trade Count: (10)
  • Members
  • Pond God
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2009, 06:41:52 PM »
Staci, check out this website. There are a lot of pics and some videos. Not all are invasive. I know that Louisiana have similar restriction as Florida does.

http://aquat1.ifas.ufl.edu/
« Last Edit: May 06, 2009, 06:48:53 PM by PondmaninFL »
Happy ponding,
Scott o(

ALABAMA!! 2010 BCS National Champion!!

[img width= height= alt=Click for Odenville, Alabama Forecast" border="0" height="100" width="150]http://weathersticker.wunderground.com/weathersticker/miniStates/language/www/US/AL/Odenville.gif[/img]

If you think that your question is dumb, imagine how totally stupid you will look if you don't ask it.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"