Author Topic: Got my new cam.... but  (Read 1243 times)

Offline newbieincaliprincess

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 27/04/2009
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Got my new cam.... but
« on: May 14, 2009, 07:33:29 AM »
It wont load the photos onto the laptop...!!!!!  >:(- I snapped like 100 pictures yesterday and get here my disk driver is on the fritz, I load the files from samsungs website and... it wont run!!!!  >:(- so Iv got some decent pics of penny and the gang and no way of loading them  >:(

Offline frloplady

• Members
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: Got my new cam.... but
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2009, 07:51:58 AM »
doesn't the camera come with a usb cable to directly put the pictures onto the computer?  My camera will connect and the pictures are on the camera, but appear as a hard drive on my computer that I can get the pictures from and either keep them on the camera (after putting on the web) or onto another thumb drive or the hard drive
Mary

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2009, 07:53:21 AM »
I have a usb cord for it but it wont work without the program on the stinkin computer... UGH
 >:(- >:(- >:(- >:(- >:(- >:(- >:(- >:(- >:(- >:(- >:(- >:(- >:(- >:(- >:(- >:(- >:(- >:(- >:(- >:(- >:(-

Offline Rad Michelle

• Trade Count: (16)
  • Members
  • hakuna matata
  • With us since: 08/05/2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2009, 02:42:46 PM »
what operating system are you running on the computer. you should be able to plug usb in comp. camera in usb.. and then right click on the start menu if the auto.exe doesnt run immediately... then click explore and open up a 'harddrive' on 'my computer' itll be titled F or E or something of that nature. and explore the pics through there.

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2009, 02:51:33 PM »
No I need the right usb cord so I'll have to wait till my shift is over and stop by target on my way home the usb cord I was given (by my know it all guy) was a charging cord for Ipods. It even had a tag on it saying fr charging use only lol and the last thing he said to me was "I know what I'm talking abut babe that will work" yah -snort- right! lol  lol Tomorrow!!!! Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to post my pics.

Offline fishlipsmcgee

• Members
  • With us since: 11/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2009, 02:59:20 PM »
I just use a flash memory thing in my camera then just put that in the drive on my computer to download.  I don't need any software or anything.  Simple
Shot, beaten, starved, sold for medical research...
No wonder they run so fast.
Save a retired racing greyhound.

The Racing Life...One out of two will have NO LIFE after racing - Adopt a Retired Racing Greyhound

Offline frloplady

• Members
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2009, 02:59:53 PM »
... the last thing he said to me was "I know what I'm talking abut babe that will work" yah -snort- right! lol  lol Tomorrow!!!! Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to post my pics.

lol lol lol lol
Mary

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"