Author Topic: Show us your Ugly Koi's  (Read 1167 times)

Offline Ky Kim

• Trade Count: (16)
  • Members
  • location: Louisville, Ky.....6 A/B ish, depends on which way the wind blows I think.
  • Kimberly
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Show us your Ugly Koi's
« on: June 13, 2009, 10:45:56 AM »
We always take pictures of pretty lilies, and fish.  How about showing the ugly ones, the ones we never show off.  I know I have some, and I'll go first.

There big, but the color ugggg.  Only time you can see them is when they come up for food.  Definately not for beauty.  (those dark ones aren't skinny either, its the way the water was moving in the picture)

There's another (sorta gin rin) in there some where, he has alot more gold flecks in him.

Anyone else have some uglies.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2009, 10:49:05 AM by Ky Kim »

Ponds are like patato chips, ya just can't have one.

Offline Ky Kim

• Trade Count: (16)
  • Members
  • location: Louisville, Ky.....6 A/B ish, depends on which way the wind blows I think.
  • Kimberly
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: Show us your Ugly Koi's
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2009, 04:23:13 PM »
No one has any koi that they think are just a little on the,  :o side.

Ponds are like patato chips, ya just can't have one.

Offline Indiana Karen

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2009, 04:51:32 PM »
I do Kim ;D  I have the prizewinner lol

I'll try and get some pics tomorrow.

Karen

Offline Chevy Girl

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 02/06/2008
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2009, 05:15:20 PM »
I would show you mine, But my dog ate my memory card for my camera.  >:(- BAD BLUE!!!!!!!
stupid puppy....Just kidding, I love him. But he took it off the table, while I was cleaning the camera. I havent touched it since the last time I posted in 08' and his big puppy teeth chomped on it.... I was too late.

On a good note. Our little pond of last year. Gave way to a 6000 gallon that is  in progress.
now I gotta get a new memory card.

Offline PondmaninAL

• Trade Count: (10)
  • Members
  • Pond God
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2009, 06:27:27 PM »
I would show you mine, But my dog ate my memory card for my camera.  >:(- BAD BLUE!!!!!!!
stupid puppy....Just kidding, I love him. But he took it off the table, while I was cleaning the camera. I havent touched it since the last time I posted in 08' and his big puppy teeth chomped on it.... I was too late.

On a good note. Our little pond of last year. Gave way to a 6000 gallon that is  in progress.
now I gotta get a new memory card.

Now, would you be the one that that the dog kept eating her homework when you were in school? lol lol lol
Happy ponding,
Scott o(

ALABAMA!! 2010 BCS National Champion!!

[img width= height= alt=Click for Odenville, Alabama Forecast" border="0" height="100" width="150]http://weathersticker.wunderground.com/weathersticker/miniStates/language/www/US/AL/Odenville.gif[/img]

If you think that your question is dumb, imagine how totally stupid you will look if you don't ask it.

Offline bunny56lbc

• Trade Count: (38)
  • Members
  • With us since: 06/09/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2009, 08:19:16 PM »
I gave away all my ugly koi's .... :)

bonnie

Offline tinkster

• Trade Count: (46)
  • Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2009, 07:48:38 PM »
lol all of mine are probably considered ugly mutts ... But the big black offspring of the comets before they turn colors are super ugly.

tink

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"