Author Topic: Screen name significance?  (Read 3740 times)

Offline Indiana Karen

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: Screen name significance?
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2009, 10:44:35 AM »
Mine is super simple to figure out..........I am Karen from Indiana!!!!!!!!!  lol

I can relate to it too, because my sons loved Indiana Jones when they were little. o(:-)

Karen

Offline mcp

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2009, 01:04:05 PM »
On the old forum I had my name as Mckean County Ponder . This is the county I live in Pa. When any one would ever chat or email me they always abbreviated to MCP.  That was much easier to type . Hence the name. :D
McKean County Pa. zone 5

Offline reddad35

• Trade Count: (3)
  • Members
  • With us since: 23/08/2008
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2009, 01:43:23 PM »
"Human Paper?  Now that is very curious...does that mean you use your skin to write posty notes and memos on (I do that on the back of my hand...although if I could I'd write stuff backwords on my forehead so that everytime I looked in the mirror it would remind me what I was supposed to remind myself about) "

Aren't we all simply a piece of paper in the whole scheme of things. You have your own chance to write your past present and future for others to see and read. We are a walking talkng thinking canvas and the art you create the stories you help write or the poems you inspire with yourself will live forever. If you do not make a great impression you will be discarded or briefly read for what you are. Some will always remember you but in time you will become earth as a piece of paper will.

« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 01:46:24 PM by reddad35 »

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"