Author Topic: Coolshades.... rose mallow/swamp hibicus.....  (Read 668 times)

Offline tinkster

• Trade Count: (46)
  • Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Coolshades.... rose mallow/swamp hibicus.....
« on: August 06, 2009, 09:47:52 AM »
I am not sure where my mind is but I was looking through old messages in my inbox and seen where you wanted some and I didnt forget it then butthe plants are so massive and I dont see anything that looks like small starts so I was gonna wait till fall and dig you up the whole plant and send it via flat rate box and then you could see if you could figure out how to devide it  By falll that is where i forgot.   

If you still want them, I have the pink as shown.  A dark pink/burgandy/red??  but I lost my white somewhere in all the moves.  If you do decide you want these, I would again have to wait till fall and just dig you up the massive tree size root ball.  I am not sure it can be devided.  Let me know and if you did this time come fall ya gots to remind me.. I am sorry I forgot

tink

Offline CoolShades

• Trade Count: (13)
  • Members
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: Coolshades.... rose mallow/swamp hibicus.....
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2009, 06:27:25 PM »
Hi Tink:

THanks for thinking of me.

I would like the darker ones if possible, please PM me for what you would like in exchange.

Cheers,

Gary

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"